• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 NEW COMPETITIVE SET REQUEST
14 14

485 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/17/2017 at 7:45 AM, dragonmgmt said:

Hi Mollie,

Can you add the following sets?

Ultimates (2016)

Ultimates 2 (2017)

Ultimates 2 (2017) might not be ready yet because the census only shows issue #1.

Thank you.

Your sets are now available.:ohnoez: 

Please add set: Blue Ribbon Comics (St. John)

Issues #1-6.

Set: Approved Comics (St. John)

Issues #1-12.

Set: Giant Comics Editions (St. John)

Issues #1-16, and NN (17)

Set: Romantic Marriage (St. John)

Issues #18-24

Hi

Anyway to add an all encompassing 'Warner Bros. Looney Tunes set' ?(that would include: Four Color, Large Feature, Super-Book of Comics, Bugs, Daffy, Porky Elmer, Road Runner, Speedy, March of Comics and all other books with the characters from 1940's to Present day?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Sagii said:

Hi

Anyway to add an all encompassing 'Warner Bros. Looney Tunes set' ?(that would include: Four Color, Large Feature, Super-Book of Comics, Bugs, Daffy, Porky Elmer, Road Runner, Speedy, March of Comics and all other books with the characters from 1940's to Present day?

Thanks!

This would be a 'custom set' i guess?

Please add the set Popeye(Harvey) to the registry

There were 7 issues in this series plus one off shoot titled (Popeye Summer Special)

I have the #1 issue plus the Summer Special Issue

If these could be combined in this set that would be great. 

That would meet the requirement of needing two books graded. 

Thanks! :flamed:

Thanks Mollie, 

So for starters.  1) I located the Heroes for Hope section.  It's under X-Men 1 shots, so no need for a separate set.  Thanks for giving me the idea to look there.

2) Since there's a Fantastic Four 232-292.  I would like to start a set from there: Fantastic Four 293 & up.  (this would include my books) or would you suggest something different?  I have Fantastic Four 319

3)  Six Million Dollar Man Season Six (1-6) (Dynamite)

4)  Strange Fruit (1-4) by (Boom Studios)

5)  Wildstar: Sky Zero (1-4) (Image Comics)

6) The Woods (Boom Studios).

This is all for me.  It will include everything I have.

thanks

I'm not sure how to register this comic I just bought and wanted some help.   I bought a 9.6 2001: A Space Odyssey #8 because it was the first appearance of Machine Man.   The problem I'm running into is the I have to create a set and the selections are A thru Z and no numbers found...so I tried to create a "Custom" set and I did and named it "mac and cheese", but now that I created it I don't know how to add my comic to it?   Is there any way how to do this?   I'm not sure where a non competive "custom" set creation occurs...The comic info is 1364521007.   Many thanks!