• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

highfivephase’s 2017 Odds & Ends Sale – CLOSED/Moved to eBay

22 posts in this topic

Welcome to highfivephase’s 2017 Odds & Ends Sale!

I’m cleaning out some odds and ends and “where’d that come froms?” of my collection, and before I put this stuff on eBay I thought I’d give you guys first crack. It’s either comic-related or Star Wars-related, so I’m hoping no one has a problem selling this here. (The E.T. toy is pushing it, and I’ll pull it if someone has a problem.)

Shipping: Shipping charges for the lower 48 states are listed with each item. Hawaii and Alaska may be more, and I’ll ship to Canada but try to estimate shipping before you claim an item. If you want a different service, let me know. I’ll combine shipping if I can, although some of this stuff is already kinda boxed up and ready to ship. I will usually round up to the nearest dollar on the total shipping costs, but don’t expect to be gouged with trumped up handling fees for tape, packaging, labor and gas. I will ship at most 7 days within payment.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Money order and checks accepted, but shipping will be delayed until I cash them in. Cash accepted for local pick-up in or around Beaufort, South Carolina.

Returns: Accepted, but you pay return shipping unless I’m at fault.

Terms: First :takeit: in the thread wins. PM any best offers and I’ll consider them.

Kudos Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4689112

Please visit my other ongoing sales threads in the Golden/Silver/Bronze and Copper/Modern sections.

Silver/Bronze: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9740383&fpart=1

Copper/Modern: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9740415#Post9740415

Star Wars Trading Card Stickers from the 1977 set – all about VF/NM condition (except for #1 Luke, which has a bend in the upper right and dinged corners)

Lot of 6 stickers from Series 1 (1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10) - $10

Lot of 3 stickers from Series 2 (12-14)- $5

Lot of 5 stickers from Series 3 (25-27, 30, 32)- $7

(or take them all for $17)

Shipping: Priority $6.45 / First Class $3

Cards002.jpg

Cards003.jpg

Cards004.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Trading Cards – Base Set 1-45 – VF/NM - $7

About five of the cards have some minor factory damage on the backs. Also included are about 30 extra doubles)

Based on the original anime. Photo shows the title card/#1. White specs are from scanner, not on the card.

Shipping: Priority $7 / First Class $5

Cards001.jpg

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #15 Luke Skywalker Trading Card Wrapper 1978 Topps - $5

See photo for condition.

Shipping included. Will ship in a penny sleeve or something similar inside a normal letter envelope between at least two cut down backing boards. If you want it more secure than that, it’ll cost extra.

SWSF15front.jpg SWSF15back.jpg

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #28 Trading Card Wrapper 1978 Topps - $2

See photo for condition.

Please note: there is a cut just above the character’s eyes and on the right side of #28. Otherwise this doesn’t appear to have ever been used as a wrapper as the little cut beside the numbers that is characteristic of cards/wrappers in this set is missing and there’s no glue residue.

Shipping included. Will ship in a penny sleeve or something similar inside a normal letter envelope between at least two cut down backing boards. If you want it more secure than that, it’ll cost extra.

SWSF28front.jpg SWSF28back.jpg

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #36 Princess Leia Trading Card Wrapper 1978 Topps - $5 - SOLD to n2wdw

See photo for condition.

SWSF36front.jpg SWSF36back.jpg

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #41 Millennium Falcon Trading Card 1978 Topps - $8

See photo for condition.

SWSF41front.jpg SWSF41back.jpg

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #51 Han and Chewbacca Trading Card Wrapper 1978 Topps - $7

See photo for condition.

SWSF51front.jpg SWSF51back.jpg

Lot of Comic Book Trading Cards – Mostly Marvel $15 - SOLD to ArcaneMallard

Hundreds of cards with lots of great art. Includes cards from the following sets:

---Marvel Universe Series I 1990: 8 cards including Wolverine

---Marvel Universe Series II 1991: about 100 cards

---Wolverine 1991: 10 cards

---Silver Surfer 1992: Prism Promo card

---Marvel Masterpieces 1992: Hulk Promo card

---Marvel Masterpieces: Series I 1993: 7 cards

---Marvel Masterpieces: Series II 1994 (Hildebrant art): 150+ cards including uncut 9-card promo sheet, Holofoil #4 (Hulk), PowerBlast #3 (Cable) #4 (Cyclops) and #8 (Sabretooth) and 18 of the Gold Foil Signature Series alternate cards.

---Marvel Flair 1994: 80 cards

---Marvel Metal 1995: 72 cards

---Marvel Origins Vs. System (Upper Deck) (first set) (2004): 42 cards including 3 foil alternates (#MOR-005 Colossus, #MOR-020 Professor X, #MOR-146 Combat Protocols)

---Marvel Recharge 2001: 24 cards including 3 foils

---Plus some various odds and ends.

Note: none of these are complete sets and there are a handful of doubles. If you’re looking for a specific card, let me know. Furthermore, I can’t guarantee these are all in near mint/mint, but most of them should be. I don’t remember where I got them all. I’ll ship the binder as you see it and the loose cards in a small box all in one large box.

Shipping: Priority $18.75 (no cheaper options based on the boxes I have)

ComicCardsLot.jpg

Star Wars Action Figures Lot of 17 Loose Boba Fett Vader R2-D2 - $30

Lot of 17 modern Star Wars action figures. These were made from around 1997 to 2008. See photo for everything that’s included. I don’t know the exact names/models/releases for all of these. I obtained these as part of a larger lot, so I am not the original owner. They are in great shape, but I wouldn’t call them “mint” and they may not have all the original accessories. Some of the accessories appear to belong to other figures (i.e., the TIE Fighter Pilot’s helmet). If you have questions about specific figures, please let me know.

Shipping: Priority $13 / USPS Retail Ground $12 (maybe less)

SWFigures1.jpg

Star Wars WizKids Pocketmodel CCG Massive Lot Cards, Ships, Rares, Promo - $200

Up for sale is a massive lot of cards and ships for the Star Wars Pocketmodels collectible card game (CCG) from WizKids circa 2007-2008. Includes cards and ships from all six sets: Base Set, Ground Assault, Scum & Villainy, Order 66, Clone Wars and Clone Wars: Tactics.

SWPocketmodel1.jpg

SWPocketmodel9.jpg

Hundreds of cards and ships. An instant collection! See photos for everything that’s included. The tall stack of cards is all the common and uncommon cards for each set, and the smaller stacks beside each are the rare cards. The unpunched ships are behind those. These aren’t complete sets. Included is more than 150 rare cards, all in penny sleeves and/or rigid card holders, and 37 rare ship cards and 8 promo ship cards. Nearly all are unplayed and pack fresh. All the rares are near mint/mint.

Also included are:

---Several foil tournament promo cards from the Ground Assault set:

- Chewbacca #83

- Lama Su #91

- IG-100 Magna Guard #89 – 9 copies still in original, opened pack*

- Boss Nass #81 – 9 copies still in original, opened pack*

- R2-D2 #98 – 9 copies still in original, opened pack*

- Rune Haako #99 – 9 copies still in original, opened pack*

(*I opened these to remove the one “Winner” card)

---At least three of each of the S1-S5 cards. Rares S4 was only available at Wal-Mart and S5 was only available at Target. There are 5 copies of S5.

---The foil variant of Clone Wars set’s Unit #36 Resolute (#36-alt), which was only available in the Clone Wars tin that was never released for sale.

---Promo ships P01 (3), P06 (2/sealed), P07, P08, P11

---A handful of constructed ships including some capital ships. These should be considered in “played condition” and may not be 100% complete or undamaged.

---Several instruction sheets from the base set, Ground Assault and Scum & Villiany

If you have questions about specific cards or ships, please let me know.

(More info on the game here: http://swpocketmodels.com and here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_PocketModel_Trading_Card_Game)

Box is nearly 20 pounds, so shipping is $45 via UPS or $55 via U.S Postal Service in U.S. (lower 48). Alaska and Hawaii may be more. Canada will be actual cost, but be prepared to pay around $150 in shipping if you bid. I won’t ship anywhere else. Item is located in Beaufort, S.C. Local pick-up available.

Lot of 350+ Star Wars 1995 Pogs/Caps/Milkcaps and Slammers - $15

See photo for everything you’ll get. Around 275 pogs from the base set of 70, plus at least 3 complete sets of the 1-10 Galaxy Caps foil chase set plus doubles, and 37 black, silver and gold slammers, including one complete set of 8 silver slammers. The downside is that there’s no #32, #33 or #50 meaning you can’t build any complete base sets from this lot. Vast majority are NM, but there are some with factory defects.

Shipping: Priority $13.45 / Retail Ground $15

SWPogsLot.jpg

Sorry no Alf pogs.

giphy.gif

Lot of 43 Star Wars 1995 Canadian Pogs and Slammers - $5

See photo for everything you’ll get. 40 pogs from the base set (some duplicates) and 3 slammers Jabba the Hutt (blue prism), Han Solo (silver prism) and Princess Leia (silver prism). Average condition is VF/NM.

Shipping: Priority $7 / First Class $3

SWCandaPog1.jpg

SWCandaPog2.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Trading Cards (JPP/Amada 1995) – Base Set 1-45 – NM/pack fresh - $10

Based on the original anime. Photo shows the title card/#1. White specs are from scanner, not on the card.

Shipping: Priority $7 / First Class $3.50

Cards001.jpg

:takeit:

Star Wars Sugar Free Gum #36 Princess Leia Trading Card Wrapper 1978 Topps - $5

See photo for condition.

SWSF36front.jpg SWSF36back.jpg

take it