• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD
2 2

471 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Yurgo said:

Is there a thread that sells sketch covers? How do you get all these cool sketches done and graded?

There is a sales category but not for sketch covers in particular.  There are often sales within the modern category for sketch covers.  

I am lucky to have Ash Gonzales here locally and is a personal friend.  So many of the ones I post are from him.  I work with Doug Peters, Torrey and Rich Henn mostly to facilitate the process.   

1 hour ago, Yurgo said:

Is there a thread that sells sketch covers? How do you get all these cool sketches done and graded?

Ash Gonzales was really great to work with... as was Frank Kadar and Steve Stanley and RB White.  Find what you like and then reach out to the artist. It is really fun to participate in the creation of an amazing cover!

1 minute ago, Yurgo said:

How do you find contact info?

Who are you looking for? Scroll back in this thread and pick out the artists that you most enjoy...and then ask. Quite a few will help point you in the right direction.  Good luck.

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

Who are you looking for? Scroll back in this thread and pick out the artists that you most enjoy...and then ask. Quite a few will help point you in the right direction.  Good luck.

All well said Ron, I concur!