• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edgar Church Hits coming up on HA
1 1

321 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, nearmint said:

I finally looked at the catalog last night.  Pretty slim offerings this time.

+1

Yes, indeed!

If it wasn't for the Church runs of the Hits and the Blue Ribbon books, there really would not be much in this auction here.

Definitely looks like Heritage is becoming more and more about comic book related Original Art as opposed to the underlying comic books themselves.  :(

24 minutes ago, lou_fine1 said:

+1

Yes, indeed!

If it wasn't for the Church runs of the Hits and the Blue Ribbon books, there really would not be much in this auction here.

Definitely looks like Heritage is becoming more and more about comic book related Original Art as opposed to the underlying comic books themselves.  :(

WTTB!

38 minutes ago, lou_fine1 said:

+1

Yes, indeed!

Let's not go overboard. 2 universal copies of Bats1, a Tec 32 9.6 and a Tec 35 7.5, an 8.5 AF15, a Superman 17 9.0 , a Terrific 5 5.0, some nice Actions plus some other goodies.

But if you're into OA, then HA is definitely the place to shop.

Edited by Gotham Kid

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 9:24 PM, batman_fan said:

I have to admit, I can hardly believe it is still two weeks away before this auction ends.  It is a LONG painful process.

Heritage needs the extra time to entice Cat to bid.

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Will the Tec 35 7.5 hit 100K ? hm

As risky as it has been in recent years to underestimate GA keys, semi-keys, and sorta-keys, I'll take the under on this one.

Too bad I won't be able to ninja edit this post if it turns out I'm wrong. :)

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

As risky as it has been in recent years to underestimate GA keys, semi-keys, and sorta-keys, I'll take the under on this one.

Too bad I won't be able to ninja edit this post if it turns out I'm wrong. :)

I suspect you are correct, I would also take the under. 

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

The Hits are still pretty low when compared to the Peps.  People expect to see them go nuts towards the end?

In the last auction with the Peps in there, I thought most of the Peps did not move very much at the end as they were already topped out going into the live portion of the auction.  (shrug)

Consignors would not be very happy if the same thing happens here as many of the books in this auction here are sitting there with relatively low bids right now.  :p