• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

2 out of 3 tonight. Bailed on the third cause the tracking bid I placed was already over GPA. Upped my bid again and was still automatically outbid. Super happy with these 2 though was they are much harder to come by than the third book I was after tonight. 

RAD4E6372017912_11515.jpg

01466932365000080321568007.jpg

How about some love for moderns?

I got these two last night. Of the ASM Civil War issues, typically I can only find ASM 529, 533, or 538 in 9.8 at any given time. The rest are hard to come by.

ASM 532.jpg

ASM 536.jpg

On 10/7/2017 at 5:10 PM, 90sChild said:
On 10/6/2017 at 9:28 PM, atomised said:

just bagged the Wonder Woman #9.  Came in well under gpa and what I was willing to pay for it so hey I'll have beer to that.  

ww9.jpg

I wonder why they put "The Overstreet Price Guide lists this issue in the condition offered for $438."

When I see that and the bid is over $800 then of course I am going to be really turned off from bidding regardless of GPA.  Doesn't seem very useful to put in the description because then everything looks way overpriced.

I find that it's actually quite useful since it saves me a lot of time from having to check the guide myself and have to calculate the in-between values.  If a listing doesn't have it and I don't have a real affinity to the book, I usually would just skip right over it since I don't want to go through the trouble of checking the price for myself.

In addition, maybe it's in there so that bidders will hopefully bid the price to at least guide levels since there are a substantial portion of these auction listings that do not achieve guide valuations.  :devil: