• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age MEDICAL covers.
3 3

143 posts in this topic

GREAT thread idea C Kind of hits home haha!! I see a few books posted that I would have as well and looking forward to more!!

btw: that GI Joe is AWESOME I had never seen it before!!

Thanks Gino. And yeah, I think it's an underrated gem.

You know, I never paid much attention to this one before, but is that picturing trepanning? Looks like it is, complete with the demons and devils they let out of that poor sap's skull!

Wild!

I never paid any attention to the word 'trepanning' before...must plead ignorance on that one. But, now that you mention it, and now that I've looked up 'trepanning' on Wikipedia, damn if it doesn't look like it to me! :D

Here's the Wiki picture of 'trepanning'...good call! Thanks for teaching me something!

325px-Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg

NEVER let the tin man trepan! (tsk)

You know, I never paid much attention to this one before, but is that picturing trepanning? Looks like it is, complete with the demons and devils they let out of that poor sap's skull!

Wild!

I never paid any attention to the word 'trepanning' before...must plead ignorance on that one. But, now that you mention it, and now that I've looked up 'trepanning' on Wikipedia, damn if it doesn't look like it to me! :D

Here's the Wiki picture of 'trepanning'...good call! Thanks for teaching me something!

Here's a good documentary on it https://vimeo.com/120924327

Wild!

NEVER let the tin man trepan! (tsk)

:roflmao: