• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! NOW UP TO 50% OFF!! Recap P.5 Sketches, art books, graphic novels

53 posts in this topic

A true Mixed Thread in every sense of the word! As always I will try to throw in freebies for purchasers.

First :takeit: in thread rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal payment only and no one from the HOS or probation list please.

Shipping is $7 unlimited for USA. International shipping will be at cost.

Thanks for looking!

My Feedback Thread!

Jim Lee Icons (HC)- (with sketch) If you are a Jim Lee fan this is the book the own, on top of that Jim did a batman sketch for me the Big Wow Comicfest back in 2012 after a 2hour line! Not sure how to price this, I’ve seen his quick batman cgc sketches go from $300-$500. Since this is in a book I’ll go $180 (OBO) SOLD!

Brush With Passion: The Art & Life of Dave Stevens Diamond Collector’s Edition

(NM copy HC with SlipCase: THE book to get if you are Dave Stevens fan. Long out of print, This edition has 16 extra pages of art and a slipcase and limited to 2000 copies)

Only 1 copy on ebay for $300. My price $140 (OBO). SOLD!

The Daily Zoo: Keeping the Doctor at Bay with a Drawing a Day (HC)-Incredible story about movie artist Chris Ayers who was diagnosed with Leukemia and started a sketchbook in which he would do one drawing a day through his year long treatment and recovery. This is the collection of all the art he did. Great art and heartwarming intro by JJ.Abram. $15 $8 SOLD!

Manga Comic Techniques 2 volumes (SC)- Want to know how Manga comics are done? Like truly done? The text is in Japanese/chinese I think, but there is so much technical technics, tools of the trade, ziptone applications, etc. Really awesome books! $15 for both. $10 for Both

IMG_3100_zps9v0aauvs.jpg

IMG_3101_zps5k7lvoqq.jpg

IMG_3102_zpsdemspc4v.jpg

IMG_3103_zpsupnfqie2.jpg

IMG_3107_zpsddpnzgj9.jpg

IMG_3106_zpsw0oazvaw.jpg

IMG_3108_zpsa4jbor6h.jpg

IMG_3109_zpsvz0tcvzc.jpg