• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can Someone Suggest A Good Label Maker For Comic Dividers?

9 posts in this topic

I use a Dymo LetraTag from Walmart. It was like $20. Once I stick the label on, I always put a piece of clear packing tape over it to really secure it to the divider. I then lay the divider on a piece of cardboard and trim the excess tape off from around the edge with an x-acto knife. If you just rely on the adhesive back of the label, it will curl up and fall off.

I also use a Dymo Letra Tag (QX50), older model...I use the black on white plastic labels, which you can find on amazon for $4 and change (as opposed to 8.99 @ Staples for example)

I have not used tape and have not had the issue of the label curling up as the previous poster.

How many ways can you seperate Cry for Dawn anyway (shrug):insane:

The adhesive on the back of these particular labels just doesn't seem to stick very well to the texture of the ultra pro dividers that I use. The plastic labels that bighulkfan is describing is probably much better quality with stronger adhesive

I also use a Dymo Letra Tag (QX50), older model...I use the black on white plastic labels, which you can find on amazon for $4 and change (as opposed to 8.99 @ Staples for example)

I have not used tape and have not had the issue of the label curling up as the previous poster.

How many ways can you seperate Cry for Dawn anyway (shrug):insane:

Don't forget Dawn and Crypt of Dawn :makepoint: