• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VENOMIZED Variants Coming in March from Marvel
1 1

66 posts in this topic

Anyone want to play a little game and guess which of these ends up being the top $$$ book after its all said and done?

Think I might put my vote on Gwenpool, though smart money is probably on Wolverine/Matina.

(Print runs probably decide a lot though...)

None

I win :acclaim:

You're probably right.

I could see a few getting to maybe $100.

But none are likely to scale the heights of the ASM 678 or even the second tier ones.

There are definitely a few cool ones in there nonetheless though. The Man-thing one is probably my favourite. The X 23 one is pretty cool too in an H.R. Giger way.

-J.

There are a couple that are great, however, they were all well known about prior to pre-orders closing at major sites. They are not ratio variants, yes, incentivized, but not ratio. Many are already being sold online, against eBays rules.

I don't see any of these ever hitting $100 unless there is the first appear of a new big character in one.

Edited by ygogolak

I don't see any of these ever hitting $100 unless there is the first appear of a new big character in one.

Completely agree. If any of these even get to $50, I will be flummoxed.

I'm probably crazy, but I think the sleeper pick may end up being Squirrel Girl.

I'm probably crazy, but I think the sleeper pick may end up being Squirrel Girl.

5149g3hACEL._SX327_BO1204203200__zpsikf9zf1e.jpg

That was one lazy artist that produced this cover.

What, a cheap rip-off of MSHSW8 with no background is lazy?

Is there no venomized variant for the current venom run? I thought that book would have the coolest cover...

Aren't all the covers for every issue of that series "venomized"?

What would be fun for that title would be a Spider-ized version or whatever would be directly opposite a "venomized" theme. Make it sort of the contrarian variant.

Ah, that fits now, good find buddy. I assumed the artist was lazy as well. A few of the variants would be cool to get. Is there a checklist out yet?

Jerome

One of the better sites I've found....

http://www.thevenomsite.com/2016/12/venomized-variants-coming-in-march.html

That's in the very first post in the thread.

Iron Fist Vol 5 #1 Cover B Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Venomized Variant Cover is 10$ too...

hm how many are they going to print? Min. 5k for the regular cover is my guess.

Edited by ygogolak

It must have taken the artist at least a few hours to crank out all 5 covers. Cha-ching!

It must have taken the artist at least a few hours to crank out all 5 covers. Cha-ching!

:facepalm:

These are splash pages or panels from the interiors reprinted on the cover.

:facepalm:

These are splash pages or panels from the interiors reprinted on the cover.

Yup !!

Another bad idea from the House Of Ideas......