• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Age DCs...Have a piece of Rhubarb...
9 9

665 posts in this topic

16388856487_ddd499fd67_c.jpg

Wow, really wonderful books! Thanks for sharing these adventures of Superman when he was a boy.

He was rather creepy looking in the early days of Superboy.

Just got home from Terry's show in CA (after working a week in Santa Barbara). Thanks for the comments. I have a few new one's to show now...thanks to Terry and a few other dealers...

On 2/4/2017 at 1:21 PM, tricolorbrian said:

New one from Terry's show in CA last Sunday:

32584299181_b455bfb011_c.jpg

Such a gorgeous copy of one of my favorite MIS covers.  Certainly the most unique "earth" cover, and I love the classic Murphy Anderson hair on the woman.

Who is Terry, and how can I see his comics?

5 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Such a gorgeous copy of one of my favorite MIS covers.  Certainly the most unique "earth" cover, and I love the classic Murphy Anderson hair on the woman.

Who is Terry, and how can I see his comics?

Terry's Comics....... OPG Advisor and long time dealer..... he advertises in the guide.....sends out a digital list via email once a year..... deep inventory of esoterica.... highly recommended. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 0:21 PM, tricolorbrian said:

New one from Terry's show in CA last Sunday:

32584299181_b455bfb011_c.jpg

:takeit:

Testing to see if I can get a picture to post...

(Fail.  Tried to insert a photobucket url and the url turned red and wouldn't insert.  Annoying.)

Edited by JohnT

47 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Testing to see if I can get a picture to post...

(Fail.  Tried to insert a photobucket url and the url turned red and wouldn't insert.  Annoying.)

Did you try using the "Insert other media" dropdown on the lower right?  Click on "Insert image from URL" and then paste in the PB URL.  Should work.

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Did you try using the "Insert other media" dropdown on the lower right?  Click on "Insert image from URL" and then paste in the PB URL.  Should work.

Thanks, but that's what I did.  I'm wondering if the fact that the url turned red and froze signified that the file was too large, but a message didn't pop up.  I've been having trouble with the site not taking pictures directly off my computer because they're too big (even though they're not!).

Gang Busters has some PHAT covers...... the original picture frame layout...... there are some fantastic scuba diving covers at the end of the run :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo9a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

11 hours ago, JohnT said:

Thanks, but that's what I did.  I'm wondering if the fact that the url turned red and froze signified that the file was too large, but a message didn't pop up.  I've been having trouble with the site not taking pictures directly off my computer because they're too big (even though they're not!).

When I asked about posting images, Arch indicated that there were no size limits on pics posted via the URL route. At least, I think that's what his response meant.