Green Lantern Lot 110 books- Green Lantern/GL Corps/Sinestro War CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

faster friends   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 12,832 posts

Today I have a good size lot of Green Lantern comics for sale (2006-2011). Pay Pal is fine and shipping is included in the USA. Anywhere else and we will have to talk about it. Returns accepted timely.

To be safe I'm going to say that 90% of these are at least NM- or better, 60% of those are at least NM or better if not noted. There are a few clunkers and I will note them. All bagged and boarded 2 to a bag.

Absolutely fantastic runs on both series, and between all 3 lots is the complete 13 part Sinestro Corps War and Epilogue.

110 comics is heavy so I'm not really making a killing here.

GL lot of 110 - Asking $60 $45 $40 Shipped USA. Feel free to PM me with any questions. SOLD

Tales of the Sinestro Corps 7 books 2007 - Ion, Superman-Prime, Special #1 (Part 1), Parallax, Cyborg Superman, Secret Files and Origins, Blue Beetle #20 x-over.

Green Lantern Corps 48 books 2007- 14 to 63 missing only #30.

Green Lantern 47 books 2006 - #10 9.0, #31 reader, #38 reader, #62 8.0,

#10, #21-67 straight run.

War of the Green Lanterns Aftermath #1 sand #2

Green Lantern Emerald Warriors #7 and #10 (Goes with the War of the Green Lanterns Story line.)

Edited by faster friends

faster friends   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 12,832 posts

:news:

$40 Shipped for all 110 books in the USA. Bout the best I can do as they will be heavy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Welcome! Sign up and jump in!

Membership and use of the boards is FREE! The knowledge available on these boards about comic collecting is an amazing resource for less experienced collectors. It's also a great place to talk about expert comic collecting topics with other experienced collectors. We hope that you find what you came looking for here, but more than that, we hope you find your new comic collecting home.

Don't let the friendly banter and close knit community put you off. You're only a few posts from being part of the gang!

After you sign up, introduce yourself! We'd love to know more about your collecting.

• Upcoming Events

• 28 January 2018 03:00 PM Until 10:00 PM
      Orlando Toy and Comic Con is coming to a new location on Jan 28th 2018.

1500 Sand Lake Rd Orlando FL 32809 (in the Florida Mall)

Featured guests include: Tony Moore, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan Stegman, Ryan Ottley, Billy Tucci, Frank Tieri and more.

This is Florida's best 1 day show!
      www.orlandotoyandcomiccon.com

• 28 January 2018 03:00 PM Until 09:00 PM
      On January 28th join us from 10-4 at the Hasbrouck Heights Holiday Inn, 283 Rt 17 South (directly on the highway).for the ONLY comicon in Bergen County, NJ! Access from Rts 3, 46, 80, the GSP and the NJ Tpk is quick and easy!
      Admission is only $3, or buy 5 show passes that can be used at either of our hotel shows for only $10 (Admission is still free for kids under 12 and non-collecting partners). Parking is on site, easy and free.
      We'll have tons of comics as always! Your favorite dealers will be there, including some that ONLY do this show… and some new guys!
      Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon.  
      More info is on our website at http://www.njcomicbookshows.com
      “Like us” on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows
      NJ’s ONLY monthly comicons since 1991!
      Seeya at the show!
      JP
      Other upcoming shows:
      Clifton 2/11
      Old Bridge 2/18
      Clifton 3/11