• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dallas and Wonder Con Show Variant Sales - Group PM info as well!
1 1

82 posts in this topic

Hey looks like the transition to the new forums changed some user names and dropped some folks from our pms. 

I have around 275 of you still on file on a note pad. But I figure better safe than sorry as that is about 50% of the number we sometimes have in these threads.

so if you want to be part of the c2e2 thread or the megacon thread please post here. Do not assume you'll automatically be added. I'll try my best but the new forums will take some getting used to. 

Ill more ore than likely also post the jock sketch opp and the Stevens round two in one of those two pms. So if you want to be part of those ops I suggest joining the Pm. I've never had Jock not fill in the pm. Usually it's under 2 mins. 

I would have have posted this in the event announcement section but either alll those posts are locked or I'm technically challenged and can't figure it out. So I made the post here instead. 

Edited by dscott