• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What about a 'Thanks CGC!?!'
2 2

47 posts in this topic

I just wanted to take a few seconds and thank CGC and all of the individuals who are involved in the setup of the new forum. 

These forums provide us with a community and a platform to connect with fellow hobbyists, to share stories and ideas, offer support and advice, to learn and/or educate, and to buy/sell the books we treasure.

We should be grateful the forum exists and that CGC aims to improve it. Sure there are tweaks that need to be made, but there are also a lot of new and improved features.

For all the "I hate..." threads and posts, where are all the 'thank you CGC...' posts?

Thanks CGC!

I appreciate the effort and I think eventually folks are going to decide this is better, but maybe some tweaking need to be done.  as I've said before, my eyes hurt on here.

And I appreciate CGC providing this forum.  i know at the end of the day it probably helps them sell a lot more slabs, so it is not purely charitable, but it does cause work for them.

55 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Maybe we can thank them for the pressurized cases too!

I wonder if this forum gets wavy if they'll go back to something that works.

lol

I have said a lot of thanks through the years on these boards for the slabs, for the forum, for the Registry girls and this community. I have never publicly thanked the techs that did the old boards and new ones for their time and effort. Hopefully they are all paid well for what they do  

Im still very grateful, doesn't mean I can't say I hate the look and function of the new forum. Due to the change, it has been a big deterrent to just opening up the Boards and reading than posting. 

Edited by Icculus308win