• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

There is a tide in the affairs of Gators, which, taken in the flood, leads on to winning Berk bids. Omitted, all the voyage of their life
is bound in shallows and only second-highest graded Centaurs.

Is it a tragedy or a comedy?

59 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
1 hour ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Youthinks?

Blame GAtor for giving me an excuse for channeling the bard.

There is a tide in the affairs of Gators, which, taken in the flood, leads on to winning Berk bids. Omitted, all the voyage of their life
is bound in shallows and only second-highest graded Centaurs.

youstinks

1 hour ago, HandsomeVanzant said:

Hi All, 

Just sending a reminder to everyone that bidding has begun on the Jon Berk on ComicConnect!

Catalogs are going out this week, and if you have any questions, please reach out to ComicConnect directly. Monday through Friday 10am to 6pm eastern time. 1-888-779-7377

M17E7zD.jpg

eUrS1Il.jpg

Cheers!

Cool, thanks !

2 hours ago, HandsomeVanzant said:

Hi All, 

Just sending a reminder to everyone that bidding has begun on the Jon Berk on ComicConnect!

Catalogs are going out this week, and if you have any questions, please reach out to ComicConnect directly. Monday through Friday 10am to 6pm eastern time. 1-888-779-7377

M17E7zD.jpg

eUrS1Il.jpg

Cheers! 

I don't see mine there :sorry:

Just now, 1p36DSA said:

how do you get this catalog?

I have had comic connect account for a while but never seen a catalog....

Spend more money with them! :baiting:

1 hour ago, path4play said:
6 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Cool, thanks !

How many purchases to be in the database?

You may want to contact them and see if they'll send you a copy of the catalog.  I have a suspicion that they printed up more than the usual quantity. 

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

You may want to contact them and see if they'll send you a copy of the catalog.  I have a suspicion that they printed up more than the usual quantity. 

Does anyone know if the rumor that Vinny randomly puts a $1000 gift certificate in one catalog is true ?

First off the collection is amazing (and I have only looked threw 5 pages on ComicConnect) and I hope he gets top dollar for every single book....BUT the size of the auction is just way way to big even for a guy like myself that has soooo much patience to look threw as many lots as possible.....I just can't......it's just to immense of a task. I went threw 5 pages and usually I bookmark very few books but I find myself book marking 95% of them and it is becoming just way to long and I can't save 100's of auctions I simply just can't do it.

Again I hope you get top dollar for each lot I really do.....it's a great great collection that is for sure.....a lot of books I have never even seen before and that is always fun!! But buyers better know what they are looking for....I just have a feeling some of these books will get overlooked and fall between the cracks (good for a buyer but bad for the seller)....it's simply a overload and especially if your are not familiar with certain series and just looking to add some cool books to your collection.....there is no given direction to the sale....one has to just hope to land on the right stuff if she or he is a novice to this type of material.

Edited by SC22

Got an interesting E-Mail which suggests if you consign your dupe books, ones you don't want , they will give you a cash advance towards the Jon's collection...not a bad marketing move, plus if you consign and get credit as cash advance  you know how much you can spend...interesting

4 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Does anyone know if the rumor that Vinny randomly puts a $1000 gift certificate in one catalog is true ?

:insane:

Edited by Gotham Kid

Pep 34 5.0 already at $8200!!  

I went on GPA to see the last sale and I saw a 2.0 for sale on icomICEchange? Anyone heard of this site its the first time I have ever seen it? Says the 2.0 Pep 34 was just listed and sold $4,495. Just looking to see if this is a legitimate site or not they have some big books on there. Thanks for any help the site says they are based out of Canada

http://www.icomicexchange.com/product/pep-comics-34