• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:
1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

I received my catalog yesterday by FedEx. The driver contact me by phone, he was at my home and I persuaded him to drive to my work to drop it off ( only 3 blocks away! )

Nice catalog.

Hmmff - that's nothing. Mine rang and asked me if I'd like him to do my food shopping, then he made me a cup of tea.

Mine offered to finance my bid on Fantastic 3. 

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:
2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

You'll get one, but because of the snarky Vinny comments it won't arrive until after the auction. 

Huh. Isn't snarky Vinnie that boy-man in Welcome Back Kotter?

I stopped watching sit-coms when they canceled I Love Lucy:preach:

2 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i'm just going to change the names from the last one I did; they tell me the same lies over and over, after all.

So I hope you charge by word count, not by minutes!  

Just now, Zolnerowich said:

So I hope you charge by word count, not by minutes!  

this 36 year old attorney fell out dead during the running part of a triathlon.  when he got to st. peter, he asked what he died of, since he was so extremely fit.  pete said "old age."   the atty pleaded "but i'm only 36!!!"  pete said, wait a sec, let me doublecheck.  he came back in a few, and said "i just re-added up all your legal billings, and they say you're 93 years old."

On 5/22/2017 at 6:53 PM, Pickie said:

So I talked to them on the phone today and whaddaya know they don't deliver a yummy catalog to my rabbit hole because I haven't purchased stuff with their auction house YET.

Well, then my copy of the catalogue should be arriving any day now since I brought something from them in their #One Auction.  :whee:

Or has my good customer status already expired since that was back in the early 90's?  hm  :cry:

Just now, lou_fine said:

Well, then my copy of the catalogue should be arriving any day now since I brought something from them in their #One Auction.  :whee:

Or has my good customer status already expired since that was back in the early 90's?  hm  :cry:

Probably not. I haven't bought from them since the dark ages and I still get a catalogue. I feel like Krazy Kat being hit with a brick by Ignatz Mouse.

19 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

this 36 year old attorney fell out dead during the running part of a triathlon.  when he got to st. peter, he asked what he died of, since he was so extremely fit.  pete said "old age."   the atty pleaded "but i'm only 36!!!"  pete said, wait a sec, let me doublecheck.  he came back in a few, and said "i just re-added up all your legal billings, and they say you're 93 years old."

Let's hope (pray?) that this 36 year old attorney was able to bring his finest comic books with him through the pearly gates; just to be sure, maybe he should throw Pete a bone on the way in, such as a Fantastic 3.

4 hours ago, Straw-Man said:
5 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I stopped watching sit-coms when they canceled I Love Lucy:preach:

they canceled WHAT??????

I guess I got some splainin' to do. 

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

I called them again. They remember you well and they kindly ask you to settle that invoice now.

:baiting:

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

this 63 year old attorney

fixed

45 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:
On 5/17/2017 at 10:58 AM, Sqeggs said:

You're just lucky I don't know what that means! :sumo:

I think he called you fat

Maybe I eat at too many pizza joints? hm