• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED. Offers Welcome before a move to ebay on monday... MP #15 9.2 W and DD #3 & #6 9.2s, DD #7 VF- (raw)
1 1

17 posts in this topic

CLOSED

Marvel Premiere 15 9.2 White  $585 shipped

Daredevil VF- $300

Daredevil 3 9.2 ow $785 shipped  SOLD

Daredevil 6 9.2 ow/w $375 shipped  SOLD

Take DD 3 and 6 for $1115

REFERENCES

My Kudos Page

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal, check, or MO

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit:in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. No returns on CGC books.

Shipping is including in the price, in CONUS. Outside US will be at cost (minus $15 credit)

USPS 2-3 day priority with tracking .

Edited by TeeDub

Daredevil VF- $300

I bought this from Metropolis years ago and it's only been taken out once to read and then stored.  They have it as a 7.5, I guess that's about right.  

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

Edited by TeeDub

1 hour ago, telerites said:

Nice books, TD.

What grade is the cat and has it been pressed? :kidaround:

Well, he's certainly not Fine, so no chance he's Very Fine.  He's rarely Very Good but can be Good on occasion, so I'm going to go out on a limb and call him Good (okay fine, Good minus).  BUT NO RETURNS.  If he ends up clawing your couch and being Poor then that's on you.  

He has been rubbed and petted often but not pressed.  Although I did step on his tail last week.  It may have flattened out any kinks.  

I must disclose that he has been trimmed (I think they call it neutered in the non collecting/trading pet world).  

Get him now or get in a bidding war on Catlink.  Your choice.