• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Pound art

8 posts in this topic

Hi there

Does anyone know if John Pound artwork for his portfolios (rather than his underground stuff) has ever hit the market ?

I've never seen anything and did a search on Heritage too. I recently saw some Hescox art on CAF which reminded me...

thanks 

I can't answer your question, but I saw how lonely this topic was with zero replies and wanted to mention for those who hadn't seen it that a couple of John Pound Garbage Pail Kid pieces sold at the recent heritage auction for 15 and 20k respectively.

Really cool piece, but I suspect the market for GPK commissions isn't too affected by what happens on the published pieces.   Great looking little painting though!

Really cool piece, but I suspect the market for GPK commissions isn't too affected by what happens on the published pieces.   Great looking little painting though!

13 minutes ago, ESeffinga said:

Completely joking. You guys take the money stuff too too serious. ?

I can't mindread dude!   If you're not interested in the money aspect why mention the money aspect ? :p