• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*BCW* MYLAR Bags AND *RESEALABLE*POLY Bags for CGC SLABS/CARRYING CASE FOR CONS/COMIC BOOK DIVIDERS/TOP LOADERS/DISPLAY CASES/SNAP IT/Acid Free Boards+Bags/SHORT BOXES/GRADED COMIC BOXES/COMIC BOOK SHIPPER
4 4

114 posts in this topic

BCW COMIC BOOK STARTER KIT x 1

BCW CURRENT Top Loader 10 Pack x 1

Comic Book Dividers Archival ACID FREE high quality 25 packs (Blue) x 1

Certified Acid Free Independently Tested 100 PACK SILVER AGE BOARDS (7 X 10 1/2)  + 100 PACK THICK POLY BAGS (7 1/4 X 10 1/2) x 1 (if avail)

ship to zip 77023

:takeit:

Edited by comicbookguy05
additional line

6 hours ago, comicbookguy05 said:

BCW COMIC BOOK STARTER KIT x 1

BCW CURRENT Top Loader 10 Pack x 1

Comic Book Dividers Archival ACID FREE high quality 25 packs (Blue) x 1

Certified Acid Free Independently Tested 100 PACK SILVER AGE BOARDS (7 X 10 1/2)  + 100 PACK THICK POLY BAGS (7 1/4 X 10 1/2) x 1 (if avail)

ship to zip 77023

:takeit:

^^  Thanks. All of these items I have in stock. (FYI I do have more of the Thick POLY Silver 100 packs in stock.)

Some new items just came in all BCW

5 X 7 Toploaders

4 X 6 Toploaders

Slab Clear Display Cereal Box Case (Archival)

2mil Archival 100 pack Postcard Sleeves

2mil Archival 100 pack Slabbed/Graded Card Sleeves

Round & Square corner white paper sleeves for 33RPM 50 Packs ((The Square sleeves are poly lined))

Will get pricing and add these to the list. Any questions feel free to PM or ask here. Thanks.

Edited by ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES

On 4/20/2017 at 0:43 PM, Cruzin' Thru Comics said:

I'll take 2 bags of 2mm cgc Mylar bags and a folio. Also 200 silver age mylars with acid free boards if possible. Zip is 91387.  Thanks. 

Thank you.  FYI Got a bunch more of storage related products. All kind of slabs for coins, gaming, and clear archival display PVC free cases 1:24 scale, along with POLY lined paper sleeves for 33 RPM vinyl as well resealable and regular clear bags for 45 RPM. Have a bunch of monster protective products for gaming and cards relate interests. Also have large oversized rigid top loaders 11X17 size. Found a bag of 775M2 eGerbers laying around. Got a ton of short and long boxes along with media storage boxes. Will get pricing and updated lists hopefully this weekend. Anything jump at you, post here or PM. Thanks.

Have had some questions on top loader compatibility with other brand bag/board combos. Specifically the BCW Silver toploaders will accommodate up to Standard Mylar M2's bag board combo. 725/700. To go bigger you would need BCW Golden top loaders. Any questions just ask here or PM.

My apologies for not updating the thread yet.  :sorry: Coming this weekend.

FYI most current prices and inventory is on the very first page/first post of the thread. Thanks everyone.

Edited by ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES

Question,

Sorry I'm new but whats the difference between these 

Certified Acid Free Independently Tested 100 PACK CURRENT BOARDS (6 3/4 X 10 1/2) + 100 PACK 2 Mil CURRENT POLY BAGS (6 7/8 x 10 1/2) @$9.99

and if i were to buy Mylites 2 + Full backs? because holy moley the price difference is tremendous!

12 hours ago, Whomperz said:

Question,

Sorry I'm new but whats the difference between these 

Certified Acid Free Independently Tested 100 PACK CURRENT BOARDS (6 3/4 X 10 1/2) + 100 PACK 2 Mil CURRENT POLY BAGS (6 7/8 x 10 1/2) @$9.99

and if i were to buy Mylites 2 + Full backs? because holy moley the price difference is tremendous!

The BCW boards and poly bags aren't archival safe (and the boards aren't truly acid free either) - they're not suitable for long-term storage and will need to be replaced after 5-6 years.

Mylites2 and fullbacks, on the other hand, are completely archival safe.

58 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

The BCW boards and poly bags aren't archival safe (and the boards aren't truly acid free either) - they're not suitable for long-term storage and will need to be replaced after 5-6 years.

Mylites2 and fullbacks, on the other hand, are completely archival safe.

Thank you! Probably gonna spend the little bit extra than.

12 hours ago, Whomperz said:

Thank you! Probably gonna spend the little bit extra than.

Right Mylar and Poly are two entirely different planets. Some variables that weigh into the path you take  are your allocated budget for storage supplies, the value of the book(s), and how many comics you are dealing with in a particular run or era. One way to get around some of the expense is by looking into half back boards.