• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

With all of the exclusive creator/talent signing deals...
4 4

252 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, reddwarf666222 said:

I saw Turtle, Beach Bum, and June Lockhart do this get comics signed without a witness. No one has the heart to approach June Lockhart and tell she is doing something wrong since she was Lassie's owner on the tv show.

As far as any means necessary that means locking up talent, knowing who to know to get books early, and stuff like that. I don't see it as detrimental to the program when people are paying still. The demand is still there so they are filling a void. Good job guys who do this and are innovative 

The funny thing about this post is that it exposes this guy as a Fraud. I'm not a Facilitator - every time I get a SS book done I have to go get a CGC witness to witness my books then bring them back to the CGC booth.

Clown. Even if this an attempt at a joke it is poor one.

Edited by BeachBum

Just now, HighRadArea said:

Instead of locked, how about scrubbed? 

How about we see some change for the better of the program as a result of this thread and let the facts be shared for all to see?

Nothing in this thread needs to be scrubbed or is deserving of having the button humped...and it's not even scratched the surface of where this thread needs to go in my opinion.

2 hours ago, dhurley said:

;3the video i posted is a facilitator @dscott who has about 6 tables set up for talent at the show in Dallas this weekend. SO he has his hand in both cookie jars ..taking your books and making money off the talent that sign your books.

#merica

Thanks for the plug! We are at table P50, P51, P52, P53, P54, P55

we are accepting drop offs for cgc signature series and we have a ton of awesome presigned items.

below are our signing times for people wondering. 

Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo  

saturday-

10:30am to 11:30am 

5:00pm to 6:00pm

Sunday-

10:30am to 11:30am

Tom King 

friday-

4:00pm to 6:00pm 

Saturday-

11:30am to 12:30pm

6:00pm to 7:00pm

Sunday-

1:30pm to 2:30pm

Adam Kubert

Saturday-

1:30pm to 2:30pm 

6:00pm to 7:00pm

Sunday-

1:30pm to 3:30pm

We are also taking drop offs for Stan Lee, and Jim Lee. 

16 minutes ago, dhurley said:

If Chandler did a post like this back about 6 years ago the Thunderdome would of been going nuts .. but as i stated the community / family aspect of the program is no longer here 

The community is here it is just not as you see it. It is about catching more flies with honey than vinegar. It's about working together with facilitators to accomplish your goal. 

Maybe those guests would not be at such and such convention without that facilitator. Maybe some of those deals help the smaller shows that average a 1,000 or less people to get a big name talent there. 

Be happy you have the facilitators because your collection would be so much less without them.

7 hours ago, reddwarf666222 said:

I saw Turtle, Beach Bum, and June Lockhart do this get comics signed without a witness. No one has the heart to approach June Lockhart and tell she is doing something wrong since she was Lassie's owner on the tv show.

As far as any means necessary that means locking up talent, knowing who to know to get books early, and stuff like that. I don't see it as detrimental to the program when people are paying still. The demand is still there so they are filling a void. Good job guys who do this and are innovative 

Rrrrriiiiight....  :screwy:

The concept of stable creators notwithstanding, the true detriment to the program is people acting in violation of the rules.  Without integrity and reputation, the Signature Series program would be nothing.  I've been working on and off with CGC SS since 2009 and was a witness before the last big shake-up.  I'd never do anything to risk my reputation or that of the program even if I'm not as active here as I used to be.  That's why I ask who you see breaking the rules.  I'm still waiting for your real answer...not the one you're using as a deflection tactic. 

:popcorn:

3 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Rrrrriiiiight....  :screwy:

The concept of stable creators notwithstanding, the true detriment to the program is people acting in violation of the rules.  Without integrity and reputation, the Signature Series program would be nothing.  I've been working on and off with CGC SS since 2009 and was a witness before the last big shake-up.  I'd never do anything to risk my reputation or that of the program even if I'm not as active here as I used to be.  That's why I ask who you see breaking the rules.  I'm still waiting for your real answer...not the one you're using as a deflection tactic. 

:popcorn:

Like I said it was you hahahah since you demand an answer