• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action 1 9.0 on ebay

15 posts in this topic

I saw this on ebay and figured there would be a thread started about it, but I don't see one.  Maybe because it's a Voldemort.

I apologize if I'm not supposed to link it but it's a pretty important comic and should be discussed.

It says Moderate Pro resto, but when I see Voldemort graded restored comics I'm always curious as to what has been done to them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-1938-DC-1-CBCS-9-0-RESTORED-/132120990550?hash=item1ec3065356:g:8E0AAOSwB-1Ywan6

This is an MCS book. Buy it on ebay and you will save over fifteen thousand bucks!  :flipbait:

They are asking a BP of $15,300 for it on their site :insane:

Go figure.

Only $8 shipping as well, that should reassure you it will arrive safely :screwy:

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

It says Moderate Pro resto, but when I see Voldemort graded restored comics I'm always curious as to what has been done to them.

Why?   Just like CGC, they list it right on the label.   

On this book:

"Small amount of color touch on cover, pieces added to cover & interior, cover & centerfold reinforced, spine splits sealed, cover cleaned".

32 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Why?   Just like CGC, they list it right on the label.   

On this book:

"Small amount of color touch on cover, pieces added to cover & interior, cover & centerfold reinforced, spine splits sealed, cover cleaned".

Holy sheiit

id much rather have this book than the universal 5.5 supe 1. There priced the same!

Edited by Mr bla bla

43 minutes ago, Mr bla bla said:

Holy sheiit

id much rather have this book than the universal 5.5 supe 1. There priced the same!

I'd rather have the Supes 1 because it is unrestored and not easy to come by in that "high" of a grade.  But that's just me 

I'd have to go with the unrestored Supes as it shows very nicely and its the 3rd highest graded copy which is shocking. Also, it seems like you will see 6-8 unrestored Action #1's come to market before you see 1 unrestored Supes #1. 

Edited by Silver Surfer

1 hour ago, Silver Surfer said:

I'd have to go with the unrestored Supes as it shows very nicely and its the 3rd highest graded copy which is shocking. Also, it seems like you will see 6-8 unrestored Action #1's come to market before you see 1 unrestored Supes #1. 

+1

The Supes 1 is unrestored and is also much tougher to find in this grade.  (thumbsu

23 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

I'd rather have the Supes 1 because it is unrestored and not easy to come by in that "high" of a grade.  But that's just me 

Great sig line. Makes me chuckle :bigsmile: