• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 128
2 2

223 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I sent Unca Scrooge a PM letting him know what's up.

Are you getting my PM's? I replied both to the one you sent me yesterday and the March Madness one you started a couple of weeks ago. I figure since you said in your PM yesterday that you can't see the March Madness one, you may not be getting PM's from me. I don't know how to fix that though (shrug)

He told me the last PM he had from you was from 2016 so something may be wrong...Using the old board? Still time to fix things I guess...:wishluck:

1 hour ago, sckao said:

He told me the last PM he had from you was from 2016 so something may be wrong...Using the old board? Still time to fix things I guess...:wishluck:

Have you got his phone number, from a previous Raffle form?

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Have you got his phone number, from a previous Raffle form?

Negative on the phone number. I'm messaging him on this board not the old one. I didn't think you could PM in the old board anymore.

2 hours ago, sckao said:

I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it here, maybe my PM's aren't working. Which would be unfortunate.

48 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it here, maybe my PM's aren't working. Which would be unfortunate.

I just checked the last 24 hours of PMs I've received and your not in there.  Neither is topofthetotempole.

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:
49 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

I just checked the last 24 hours of PMs I've received and your not in there.  Neither is topofthetotempole.

Does the last PM you sent show as being read by me?  Or when I looked at it?

You can always send him grades just for the fun of it and as a reality check to see how you would have done even if you got a Bye.