• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shiznit redux
1 1

82 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

They're Off! - 1976 - 16 pages, paper cover, full size - very good/fine - off-white pages - $20

A primer to horse racing and track betting. A subscription-like crease keeps this from being higher grade, probably folded in the back pocket of some track regular. It is possible that this comic brought the holder such luck that he hit a string of exactas, won the lottery, and met his future wife and two mistresses.

salesthread178.jpg

salesthread179.jpg

I hope they weren't horses. :whatthe:

Take It Easy... - 1955 - 16 pages, paper cover, full size - white pages - very fine/ near mint - $100 SOLD!

Join the revolution that is Power Steering! Brought to you by General Motors, and delivered to you by Sheriff Dan Tehan.

salesthread192.jpg

salesthread193.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock
SOLD!

Here Comes The Parade - 1957 - 8 pages, paper cover, full size - off-white pages - near mint - $30

Pick the right instrument, and let Middleton's Mobile Music Studio deliver it.

salesthread190.jpg

salesthread191.jpg

Tough To Be Free - 1987/1988 - 20 pages, slick cover, full size - white pages - near mint - $35

Produced by our very own BOOT this giveaway spread the news that huffing glue, paint and other chemicals can rot your body.

salesthread184.jpg

salesthread185.jpg

The Amazing Spider-man, All Detergent - 1979 - 36 pages, slick cover, full size - off-white pages - near mint - (9.2)- $40

salesthread186.jpg

salesthread187.jpg

Amazing Spider-man, Eye/Esquire - 1969 - 20 pages, slick cover, 6.75"X5" - off-white pages - fine/very fine - $100

This is the giveaway that came attached to both the February 1969 editions of Eye and Esquire Magazine.

salesthread188.jpg

salesthread189.jpg

3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

The Mighty Atom - 1969 - 36 pages, glossy covers, full size - off-white pages - near mint - $40

A later printing of the famous giveaway starring Reddy Kilowatt handed out by electricity providers from coast to coast. This copy was given away by Pennsylvania Power and Light. A classic!

salesthread170.jpg

salesthread171.jpg

Is this the First Bronze Age App of The Atom?

13 minutes ago, CCComics said:

Is this the First Bronze Age App of The Atom?

Second.

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

Tough To Be Free - 1987/1988 - 20 pages, slick cover, full size - white pages - near mint - $35

Produced by our very own BOOT this giveaway spread the news that huffing glue, paint and other chemicals can rot your body.

salesthread184.jpg

salesthread185.jpg

Wow - I don't think it hurt me a bit. :angel:

10 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Take It Easy... - 1955 - 16 pages, paper cover, full size - white pages - very fine/ near mint - $100

Join the revolution that is Power Steering! Brought to you by General Motors, and delivered to you by Sheriff Dan Tehan.

salesthread192.jpg

salesthread193.jpg

Somebody better buy this stuff.  I don't want you to end up homeless in the snows of Houston. :takeit:

1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:
9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Wow - I don't think it hurt me a bit. :angel:

Actually, it explains a lot :baiting:

:sorry:

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Somebody better buy this stuff.  I don't want you to end up homeless in the snows of Houston. :takeit:

(worship) Thank you kind sir!

On 3/15/2017 at 4:47 PM, Transplant said:

How about a Jaime Hernandez FEAR flyer?

0e9f828ee70e5ce03c302dd02e755eb3.jpg

:takeit:

On 3/14/2017 at 4:01 PM, MrBedrock said:

We Hit The Jackpot - 1948 - 16 pages, paper covers, full size - Crippen Copy! - fine/very fine - cream pages - $55

A pro-capitalism, pro-democracy, pro-America comic which fully illustrates all of the ideals that the Red Hats long for. And included at no extra cost is a full size Crippen Collection certificate of authenticity autographed by Lon Allen!

salesthread166.jpg

salesthread167.jpg

Start my pile with this one