• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

:CLOSED, THANKS!: High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age Books FS! Recap P. 13!!
1 1

246 posts in this topic

Hi all -  Bought a collection recently and it had a ton of nice looking bronze age books that I don't need... so I thought I'd share the wealth.   About 200 books or so in total.  
As I'm rolling this out over the next 10 days, I might dig out some additional content to add if sales are going well (and if I'm not lazy) but at the very least I'll be listing the books from this single owner collection. 
It's about 80% Marvel, 20% DC... a lot of consecutive issue runs of mainstream books.  Spidey, Hulk, a huge Iron Man run, etc.  Some single books.   I'm not organized enough to do it all alphabetically, but I will list them by groups at least. 
I'll grab all the books of one type and post those at a time.  That sort of thing.

Ok, on to business.   First off, :takeit: in a post always trumps negotations in a PM, so please post when you're taking an item! PM'd offers are ALWAYS welcomed, though, especially for multiple items!!

SHIPPING
Shipping will be at cost, via an agreed-upon USPS method for Domestic & International. I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!

PAYMENT Paypal only
RETURNS Returns happily accepted 1 week after purchase. Buyer pays shipping unless seller error.

Check my kudos thread in my signature for the nice things I've paid people to say about me. ;)

Edited by fmaz