• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2017 at 3:53 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Here's the one I've been asked about a lot----I've been reluctant to offer this up till now for the very simple reason that the Graffiti foil variants are terrible to deal with.

I've yet to see one that is a 9.8 as it sits.  They all need work to some degree or another.

That being said, did submit 50+ foil variants last year between Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Harley, All Star Baman & Suicide Squad with just two coming back in at 9.6 and everything else did 9.8

I'm looking at stock on this book tomorrow, for now I'll start with TEN (10) spots

BATMAN #21 C2E2 silver foil exclusive s/s Snyder & Fabok - $165

Universal blue label $125

batman21silver.jpg

I'll take a 9.8 SS on this if there's any left

On 4/3/2017 at 11:26 PM, Rich_Henn said:

From GOD COUNTRY creator, Donny Cates:

REDNECK #1 s/s Donny Cates - $125

The Bowmans are VAMPIRES who have quietly run the local barbecue joint in their small town for years, living off cow's blood. Their peaceful coexistence ends as generations of hate, fear, and bad blood bubble to the surface--making it impossible to separate man from monster! Critically acclaimed writer DONNY CATES (GOD COUNTRY) and artist LISANDRO ESTHERREN serve up the tale of a DIFFERENT kind of family just trying to get by, deep in the heart of Texas. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/redneck-1#sthash.yHKnT5dS.dpuf

Limited to 10 spots

Redneck01_Cover.jpg

:takeit:x1 if there's any still available.

On 4/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

REDNECK #1 (C2E2 Exclusive) s/s Donny Cates - $135

I want to take a look at the stock this weekend on this book---I feel pretty confident in the 9.8, but what I would like to do on this particular post for this book is take a "interested" list of clients.   I'm comfortable with 10 spots to start, and upon viewing and purchasing the books themselves this week, I'm go from there.

redneck1.JPG

You can add me to the interested list.

On 2017-04-17 at 10:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I want to take a look at the stock this weekend on this book---I feel pretty confident in the 9.8, but what I would like to do on this particular post for this book is take a "interested" list of clients.   I'm comfortable with 10 spots to start, and upon viewing and purchasing the books themselves this week, I'm go from there.

redneck1.JPG

Hey Rich...

Can you put me on the "interested list please"

Tx

:takeit: per convo we had the other day!

On 4/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

redneck1.JPG

:takeit:

HELLO - RICH HENN ASKED ME TO POST THIS.....

HE IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF THE REDNECK #1 (C2E2 Exclusive) s/s Donny Cates - $135

redneck1.JPG

On 2017-04-17 at 10:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Just a reminder that this books drops this Wednesday---and it's super hot.  I still have some spots left on this one, and signing with Cates is this coming weekend.

From GOD COUNTRY creator, Donny Cates:

REDNECK #1 s/s Donny Cates - $125

The Bowmans are VAMPIRES who have quietly run the local barbecue joint in their small town for years, living off cow's blood. Their peaceful coexistence ends as generations of hate, fear, and bad blood bubble to the surface--making it impossible to separate man from monster! Critically acclaimed writer DONNY CATES (GOD COUNTRY) and artist LISANDRO ESTHERREN serve up the tale of a DIFFERENT kind of family just trying to get by, deep in the heart of Texas. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/redneck-1#sthash.yHKnT5dS.dpuf

Limited to 10 spots

RICH HENN ASKED ME TO POST THIS AS WELL.

HE IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF THE REGULAR STANDARD TOO.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by wamh0416
I'm old and can't figure out these new boards

On 4/17/2017 at 9:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

redneck1.JPG

:takeit: if you have one

Just now, RadiantGraphix said:

Can we get an update on whose orders were covered and who didn't get a copy of any of these books?

I wouldn't expect one until at least tonight or possibly even later. Remember he is at the show today getting all of this stuff done. 

2 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I wouldn't expect one until at least tonight or possibly even later. Remember he is at the show today getting all of this stuff done. 

I was asking for the group. I know Rich is busy. Just thought with the rush of people requesting Redneck and then Wamh0416's post about being "sold out" that the people who didn't make it in before the cut off should know ASAP.  No biggie. I know he's doing everything he can. From the reports I've been getting it's been a bit of a nightmare of a show. No cell recption, wifi, and overcrowding problems. Let's hope the rumors are false. 

Just now, RadiantGraphix said:

I was asking for the group. I know Rich is busy. Just thought with the rush of people requesting Redneck and then Wamh0416's post about being "sold out" that the people who didn't make it in before the cut off should know ASAP.  No biggie. I know he's doing everything he can. From the reports I've been getting it's been a bit of a nightmare of a show. No cell recption, wifi, and overcrowding problems. Let's hope the rumors are false. 

Sounds like the Dallas show! 

On 4/19/2017 at 4:53 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Here's the one I've been asked about a lot----I've been reluctant to offer this up till now for the very simple reason that the Graffiti foil variants are terrible to deal with.

I've yet to see one that is a 9.8 as it sits.  They all need work to some degree or another.

That being said, did submit 50+ foil variants last year between Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Harley, All Star Baman & Suicide Squad with just two coming back in at 9.6 and everything else did 9.8

I'm looking at stock on this book tomorrow, for now I'll start with TEN (10) spots

BATMAN #21 C2E2 silver foil exclusive s/s Snyder & Fabok - $165

Universal blue label $125

batman21silver.jpg

Take it! s/s Snyder & Fabok 9.8

Edited by Duncanone