• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Seven to Eternity #5 (Silver foil 1/25 cover) s/s Remender  $195 

*(I'll keep posted if there's an Opena spot or not, but at the moment, no appearances)

Five (5) spots 

seventoeternity5foil.jpg

I'll take it.

Paul

okay I've got something big here to throw a new this thread next and I'm going to try to post it from my phone with images. However, I'm in a very tight concrete bunker here and who knows is what this is going to look like (the wireless network)

Purchased directly from Drew Struzan table, file copies of Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull #1 and #2

They did not have many, but I pre-screened and purchased every copy and these are as solid of a 9.8 candidate as I have yet to come across.

Assuming that I can get the images to load in this post, I am going to be offering three each (firm) copies of each issue 1 & 2, $250 per book, Signature Series signed Drew Struzan.

About as iconic and rare of an artist as you can find, his Handler did confirm that this show is indeed his first public signing where you could actually have your own items autographed.

Full transparency here I am super on the fence regarding this one so I'm going to price it accordingly. If it gets in 9.8, price doesn't change. 9.6 this is your price.

It is super tight and I'm really strict but I'm going to say this one walk the line between 9.6 and 9.8 again, purchased directly from Drew struzan.

Now, that being said I'm going to try to add the following people to this book as well because I'm going to be seen almost all of them shortly period at no additional cost.

Tony Harris, Sienkiewicz, Ed McGuiness, Dan Jurgens, Lee Bermejo, 

Jim Lee is here at the show and I can add Jim, but that would be an additional $30 which is the exact cost of autograph

Action Comics #800 SS Drew Struzan - $195

Again, purchased directly from Drew Struzan table. Call the other autographs above added for free, if you want Jim Lee that is an additional 30 just let me know

1490996128531-409215915.jpg

On 3/29/2017 at 6:11 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Lost in Space #1 s/s Angela Cartwright aka Penny, Mark Goddard aka Don West, Marta Kristen aka Judy & Bill Mumy aka Will Robinson - $325

(a steal at typical signature rates)

**(Stock in hand, purchased last year and all are the ducks nuts uber high grade---I'd be shocked if one copy falls under 9.8....I grabbed these last year in anticipation of a reunion signing and I've got one scheduled for next month!)

*****SIX SPOTS (6) FIRM!***** THREE SPOTS LEFT!

1) SomewhereinTexas

2) Ron C

3) Taxmick1

LS2-600x920.jpg

:takeit:if there's still one available.

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull #1 SS Drew struzan three copies firm

1490995149915614645206.jpg

52 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Full transparency here I am super on the fence regarding this one so I'm going to price it accordingly. If it gets in 9.8, price doesn't change. 9.6 this is your price.

It is super tight and I'm really strict but I'm going to say this one walk the line between 9.6 and 9.8 again, purchased directly from Drew struzan.

Now, that being said I'm going to try to add the following people to this book as well because I'm going to be seen almost all of them shortly period at no additional cost.

Jim Lee is here at the show and I can add Jim, but that would be an additional $30 which is the exact cost of autograph

Again, purchased directly from Drew Struzan table. Call the other autographs above added for free, if you want Jim Lee that is an additional 30 just let me know

:takeit:

both please. 

Ill take as many names as you can get on the Action Comics, please. 

53 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'll take it with all the sigs you can, add Jim Lee pls. Thanks!

On 3/30/2017 at 6:07 AM, Rich_Henn said:

ROGUE ONE #1 (Action Figure variant cover) s/s Felicity Jones - $375

**Five (5) spots firm----I've got twice that many secured, but I only feel comfortable spotting five just in case**

I can add cover artist JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER for FREE if you want JTC----some people want all possible sigs, some just creators and vice versa for celebs.

If you purchase this and want JTC, LMK via PM and your TAKEIT in the thread (most important)

rogueoneactionfigure.jpg

:takeit: x 1.  Only Felicity...  Also want the 1:15 variant signed by all three (Ahmed, Jones and Tudyk) if possible.

My apologies to all of you guys who have been messaging me and I have not had an opportunity to reply to you, the signal in the convention hall is week. And I just spent a couple hours at dinner with an old family friend. But hear something else I'm going to throw out there.

Prescreen no less than 75+ cps, found only this ONE.

Print run 500 cps

Suicide Squad Justice League #1 Tyler Kirkham Virgin cover Signature Series Kirkham, Fabok, Williamson- $225

IMG_20170331_142602966.jpg

Same thing here, pre-screen Mega bunch of copies of this book, comfortable offering five copies at the moment to start Clayton Crain Venom #1 Virgin cover print run 500 copies 

s/s Clayton Crain - $195

IMG_20170331_144308279.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn