• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 posts in this topic

Sam Glanzman Original Artwork

I am working with Sam Glanzman to reprint his out of print comics.  I have already put several collections of his work back into print while working at Dover Publications, including A SAILOR'S STORY, ATTU and USS STEVENS.  I left Dover, and now have my own imprint at IDW called IT'S ALIVE!.  My first book is RED RANGE by Joe R. Lansdale and Sam Glanzman, and I ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to publish a new hard cover full color edition of this almost twenty year old graphic novel, which many have never seen.  It is at the printers as we speak.  And, I ran another successful Kickstarter campaign to collect, for the first time ever, VOYAGE TO THE DEEP, illustrated by Sam Glanzman.  Looking for the cleanest copies possible of those four issues to scan from, if anyone has them for sale.

I am hoping to soon properly collect KONA, COMBAT and many more.  Along with Kickstarters, I fund these reprint collections by working with Sam to sell some of his original art.  Below are links to what is currently available.  If you see something of interest, contact me for a prices.  Prices vary depending on the art itself, and how many pages you purchase at once.  Thank you so much for your time and attention to this matter.  Take care.

Best,

Drew Ford

Publisher/Editor-In-Chief

IT'S ALIVE!

LINK #1 TO AVAILABLE ART: http://www.itsalivepress.com/artwork.html

LINK #2 TO AVAILABLE ART: http://www.itsalivepress.com/artwork-2.html