• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adam Hughes CGC Sketch, Signature Series Catwoman, Barb Wire, Harley Quinn & Before Watchman
3 3

20 posts in this topic

Hughes CGC Signature Series Catwoman, Barb Wire and Before Watchman

I have some Hughes books that I recently got signed. I got some extras signed that I am using to cover costs of my own books. 

Rules: 

Paypal only, US only. 

Buyer pays shipping. I usually do USPS , but I can do UPS and FedEx if preferred. I will ship within 3 biz days of payment.

Returns not accepted except for extreme circumstances. No sales to bad reps. First, “take it” gets it.

If you want closer pics of corners or the back, let me know. If you want to make an offer on multiple, PM me.

I will leave these up for a few days, then send to eBay.

Edited by kevhtx
added info

This one is pretty RARE. Doesn't come up a lot...

Barb Wire #1 Audacity Version CGC SS 9.8 Signed Adam Hughes $350 $315

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

Edited by kevhtx
10% off applied

Before Watchmen #1 CGC SS 9.2 Signed Adam Hughes and Laura Martin (This looks better than 9.2 and might can be pressed if interested in more sigs). $65 $58

Graders notes: finger bends left top of front cover, spine stress lines

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_6932.jpg

Edited by kevhtx
10% off applied

Harley Quinn #1 CGC SS 9.4 Signed Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (would be great for MegaCon where Hughes will be attending) $380 $342

NOTE: I dont have a back pic, but can take one if you are interested

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by kevhtx
10% off applied

Ok, last one for now. I have more coming from CGC soon, but might be a few days. I have some Wonder Woman and more Catwoman books. I have a Wonder Woman 184 and a Supergirl 23A that I will be selling, but not sure what the grade is yet on those. They should be around NM, give or take.

Supergirl #1 Sketch by Adam Hughes and color by Allison Sohn CGC SS 9.6 $165 $148

s-l1600-2.jpg

Edited by kevhtx
10% off applied

14 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Ok, last one for now. I have more coming from CGC soon, but might be a few days. I have some Wonder Woman and more Catwoman books. I have a Wonder Woman 184 and a Supergirl 23A that I will be selling, but not sure what the grade is yet on those. They should be around NM, give or take.

Supergirl #1 Sketch by Adam Hughes and color by Allison Sohn CGC SS 9.6 $165

s-l1600-2.jpg

That's pretty.....

4 minutes ago, Kevin... said:

Supergirl 23?

I will have one within the next few weeks. Waiting on CGC now. My best guess is that it will be CGC SS 9.4 (signed by Hughes in Dallas in Feb). From what I remember, it had a couple minor spine ticks and that was all. I had it pressed as well to insure the best possible grade.

Edited by kevhtx