• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jessica Jones on Netflix Season 2

11 posts in this topic

Great another season of she captures bad guy he escapes he captures her she escapes she captures him he escapes he captures her-

Edited by kav

3 hours ago, kav said:

Great another season of she captures bad guy he escapes he captures her she escapes she captures him he escapes he captures her-

Yeah other than Dardevil season 1, these Netflix shows haven't really been all that great, regardless of all the hype they try to generate for them.  

-J.

Krysten Ritter Says Jessica Jones Season 2 Is Meant To Be Binged

While speaking with Rotten Tomatoes, Ritter was asked if the sophomore season of Jessica Jones is best binge-watched or savored over time. And the actress believes - at least at this time - that fans will want to consume it all at once.

"I feel like it’s a binge show big time." Ritter explained. "This season maybe even more so than last. Even as I’m getting the episodes and reading them on the page, they ramp up so much at the end that it’s kinda hard to not want to just dive into the next one!"

So what watching pattern does she most recommend for the upcoming season? "Maybe try and savor it," Ritter suggested, "but be prepared to cancel your weekend plans."

Jessica Jones first season was bad for me, I'm not looking forward to S2 at all. to me, JJ & Iron Fist are the bottom two shows on Netflix right now with Luke Cage beating by a little.

To me here are the list of the seasons in order I think are the best;

DD S2

DD S1

Luke Cage 1st half unit the whole brother thing happens

JJ and Iron Fist S1 

15 hours ago, kagenish said:

To me here are the list of the seasons in order I think are the best;

DD S2

DD S1

Luke Cage 1st half unit the whole brother thing happens

JJ and Iron Fist S1 

I couldn't wait to pick up Daredevil Season 1 on blu-ray when it came out. And I very much will be there for Season 2 when that gets released. Though what I didn't like with Marvel's packaging is no digital copy (or anything extra) with the blu-ray.

Are we going to create a new thread for each season of each show?  I think it'd flow much easier and become easier to reference in the future if it were 1 thread per series.  Just a thought.

48 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Are we going to create a new thread for each season of each show?  I think it'd flow much easier and become easier to reference in the future if it were 1 thread per series.  Just a thought.

That's what we did for Daredevil. It seems to have worked fine.