• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALT DISNEY COMICS AND STORIES 1-Closed and MOVED
3 3

22 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2017 at 5:58 PM, hyperion3000 said:

I will post more pictures next week.  The book is currently in a safety deposit box. 

I have a question for everyone who has seen this book, are people not bidding because of the lack of pictures or have I set the price too high.

If its a question of price I am open to best offers.

Thanks,

Jim

To second what Sqeggs said, for this price level with no returns, we would certainly need current higher quality pics of both the front and back so we can have a better understanding of why this is a 4.5? It looks very nice in the small picture you have provided. If there is any stain we need to be able to see it better.

To repeat myself, we need current pictures. I don't know how long this has been sitting in your safe deposit box and I've known safe deposit boxes to damage collectibles. I hope you threw some of those chiclet packs in their.