• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four Sale, issues 6 through 200 coming up individually but not all in one night. Recap in the first post. Closed.
1 1

410 posts in this topic

Just now, Quicksilver Signs said:

Depending on how much one spends will you name a wing of your house after them? Pencil me in for the downstairs bathroom. 

Great idea. Put me down for space on your couch when my wife finally kicks me out...and in that event I'll need room for my comics too....remember to look for lots of closet space....

Just now, Quicksilver Signs said:

Depending on how much one spends will you name a wing of your house after them? Pencil me in for the downstairs bathroom. 

lol We are pretty much at the done deal stage with just the home inspection to go and not anticipating any big surprises :wishluck:. The market has been a bit crazy around here lately so we feel like we may be getting away lucky with this one. It's funny you mention the downstairs bathroom because I was talking about putting one in with someone I work with who does plumbing on the side so the name is up for grabs.

6 minutes ago, crassus said:

Great idea. Put me down for space on your couch when my wife finally kicks me out...and in that event I'll need room for my comics too....remember to look for lots of closet space....

Robert, lot's of room in the heated garage if my wife doesn't kick me out there first!