ASM 25 9.8 Remastered on eBay sells for.......

11 posts in this topic

ASM 25 9.8 Remastered on eBay sells for.......

I usually don't follow modern rare variants but this one caught my interest so I followed the auction and to my surprise, I wasn't surprised at the $4050.00 hammer price. 

Wow, what a bargain for that classically remastered highly desirable famous image on a super rare variant cover of arguably the most popular series put out by Marvel starring one of its premiere characters soon to appear in the tremendously anticipated Spider-man: Homecoming which should break all box office records in North America as well as the overseas market where Spidey rulez the world.  :headbang:   #ASM25variant  #noinepointeight

:whee: 

2 hours ago, bababooey said:

Wow, what a bargain for that classically remastered highly desirable famous image on a super rare variant cover of arguably the most popular series put out by Marvel starring one of its premiere characters soon to appear in the tremendously anticipated Spider-man: Homecoming which should break all box office records in North America as well as the overseas market where Spidey rulez the world.  :headbang:   #ASM25variant  #noinepointeight

You really can't get much for $4k anyway.

We're talking about cars, right?

Edited by ygogolak

3 hours ago, bababooey said:

Is it that "all variants" bother you or just what certain ASM ones sell for? 

Serious question.  

-J.

1 person likes this

Did anything important happen in ASM 25?  Or will this be the case of another high end variant on a throw-away book?

6 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Did anything important happen in ASM 25?  Or will this be the case of another high end variant on a throw-away book?

Not sure if people will care or not but I do believe it's the 1st appearance of "Superior Octopus"??? 

1 hour ago, Broke as a Joke said:

1 hour ago, Lockford88 said:

Not sure if people will care or not but I do believe it's the 1st appearance of "Superior Octopus"??? 

No, nothing important happened in the issue.

5 hours ago, bababooey said:

Don't forget to flush!

Jerome

3 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Is it that "all variants" bother you or just what certain ASM ones sell for? 

Serious question.  

-J.

I'm a fan of ASM variants, as you can see from my year old thread featuring the covers from a bunch of them.  

56 minutes ago, Lethal_Collector said:

Don't forget to flush!

Jerome

:grin:

12 hours ago, bababooey said:

Well said.   :roflmao: