• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum's C2E2 Sales Thread
2 2

99 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Is this the same boardie selling their copy on eBay for $8,500...WTF? Are you kidding me.

Wow did he put for sale already - I might be getting a Christmas present this year.

Just now, BeachBum said:

Wow did he put for sale already - I might be getting a Christmas present this year.

I would be interested if he really wanted to sell it but obviously he does not....$8,500 really. That's a joke. But hey, there is a sucker born everyday 

He had a deal in place to buy one raw from a dealer here who had multiples. I helped him pick one out. It's his book, he's not going to sell but since he was offered three times already between $5000 and $6000 while even still at the CGC booth when he picked it up he decided to put it up at $8500 since the #1 went for $8300.

He's not going to sell, but if someone offers him big bucks, that's his perogotive.

Lets not derail the sales thread lol

21 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Is this the same boardie selling their copy on eBay for $8,500...WTF? Are you kidding me.

Bill I agree the price is what it is however the last 9.8 went for around the same and none others have been for sale.

I fortunately have another if someone really wants that one. As for you saying you would have sold it when offererd 6k. That book is worth more to me especially if I can get Todd to sign it. 

He didn't sign the #1 so I don't think he will sign this but it is always worth a shot right.

6 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

He had a deal in place to buy one raw from a dealer here who had multiples. I helped him pick one out. It's his book, he's not going to sell but since he was offered three times already between $5000 and $6000 while even still at the CGC booth when he picked it up he decided to put it up at $8500 since the #1 went for $8300.

He's not going to sell, but if someone offers him big bucks, that's his perogotive.

Lets not derail the sales thread lol

Sorry, did not mean to offend anyone....like I said more power to the seller