• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HeroesCon or Awesome Con 2017

6 posts in this topic

I've not been to Awesome Con but Heroes is the bees knees.  Rows and rows of comic booths as far as the eyes can see.  Tons of discount boxes to flip thru and pretty much all the big names are there.

I'm going to Awesome Con, I live in the area now.  Hopefully it is good for the price, $45 an adult on SAT.  Very expensive.

??  Anyone know if there is a MEET & GREET of Stan Lee you can pay for at Awesome Con? I would be interested for 3 persons (The family)

Edited by Agent 007
Update

I'm actually going to try to go to both shows.  It really sucks that they are both on the same day because these are 2 of the 3 biggest shows of the year that I regularly attend and pretty much means I'm losing 1 full show.  Fortunately, I did manage to get tix to SDCC for the first time so I guess that makes up for it.  So I'm doing awesome con 1 day only just for stan lee and heroescon for the other 2 days just for buying comics.  Awesomecon is more like a wizard world type show with a greater focus on media guests and cosplay and most of the comic vendors tend to be local to me anyway so I doubt I'll be missing out much.  Heroes con is where I tend to do the bulk of my comic buying along with Baltimore comicon.  

My advice is that if you can only attend one of those 2 shows and don't need to meet stan lee, go to heroescon.