• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

I gotta be honest ... ever since “ civil war “ I’ve been in Edge about main character deaths - I’m sure 

Spoiler

Time travel, alternate realities  , pym particles and quantum realms come into play 

I think though all good things must come to an end - I really couldnt be happier with the groups performance as a team and individually ... but if cap dies ... I’ll lose it :whatthe:

who wouldve though so much foresight  came from “ age of ultron”

10 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I gotta be honest ... ever since “ civil war “ I’ve been in Edge about main character deaths - I’m sure 

Reveal hidden contents

Time travel, alternate realities  , pym particles and quantum realms come into play 

I think though all good things must come to an end - I really couldnt be happier with the groups performance as a team and individually ... but if cap dies ... I’ll lose it :whatthe:

Bring a box of tissues.

I've always been one of seemingly a minority that loves Age of Ultron since Day 2 (first time I saw it, I was slightly confused by some elements, and needed the 2nd watch to hammer out my thoughts).

15 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Bring a box of tissues.

I've always been one of seemingly a minority that loves Age of Ultron since Day 2 (first time I saw it, I was slightly confused by some elements, and needed the 2nd watch to hammer out my thoughts).

I’m in that category for Iron Man 2 - Mickey Rourke was a great whiplash in my opinion and Sam Rockwell always brings it ...

plus now that we know the young kid at the expo was Peter Parker ...I like that !

3 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m in that category for Iron Man 2 - Mickey Rourke was a great whiplash in my opinion and Sam Rockwell always brings it ...

plus now that we know the young kid at the expo was Peter Parker ...I like that !

I like Iron Man 2, too.

The Incredible Hulk (only because I like Ruffalo much more) and GotG Vol 2 are the only couple of MCU films that I can say I mostly dislike.

1 minute ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Cmon man - Thor 2 is the red headed step child of MCU

I like The Dark World. Other than the scientists contributing to the defeat of Malekith, I mostly enjoy that movie.

It had stakes. It had deception. It was wonky and very comic-esque.

5 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

Who'd have thought, even 5 years ago, that this MCU Franchise could ever, not just BEAT, but CRUSH a sales record set by the Star Wars franchise? Bravo to the job they've done on this. The biggest movie franchise in the world.

Better it be a massive comic book production than anything else.

International character posters dropped yesterday.

hawkeye01.PNG.32964726dc19842e634eeb8f1749b287.PNG

Some are mocking Hawkeye's new haircut. To me, it comes across as more a military cut. Not sure what the issue is with this.

15 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think both Cap and Iron Man don't survive this, but for some reason I think Thor does.

9 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I think both Cap and Iron Man don't survive this, but for some reason I think Thor does.

I can see that but am really hoping here - in essence their arcs could easily be finished and they already have replacements available ... that being said I wouldn’t be surprised if only one of the big 2 perishes. Perhaps cap will finish his life out in the 40’s with Sharon and Tony will throw in the towel with an undecided cameo in future movies , think wolverine in “first class”

Makes sense. I don't think they kill off Tony. He's the sentimental character that kicked off the MCU and Downey Jr. seems like he loves hamming it up in the cameos. 

Cap is most likely the big sacrifice here with Captain Marvel stepping in as the moral compass going forward. Possibly Bucky takes up the shield.

No way Thor dies. He links all the cosmic stuff together and I'm pretty sure Hemsworth has already confirmed he is down for more movies.

I went with 7:15 PM EDT on Thursday because that was the earliest IMAX screening.

6:30 PM on Friday and 10:30 PM on Saturday.

I don't think it makes sense for anyone outside Barton and Rhodes to "retire". How can one of the smartest heroes in the world possibly sit out future conflicts? IMO he must die.

Edited by TwoPiece

I predict we'll see:

1) Hawkeye and Ant-Man re-enact the Avengers # 223 cover.

2) That while Cap will die, Thanos won't kill him the same way he did in the comic. Although that would be awesome...