• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Tony Daniel Batman, Crain X-23, Andrews Astonishing X-men Storm Splash, Mad Watchmen Parody
1 1

3 posts in this topic

ebay 1c NR - Tony Daniel Batman, Crain X-23, Andrews Astonishing X-men Storm Splash, Mad Watchmen Parody

Hi Folks

I listed a batch of art on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!  They are:

1. Clayton Crain X-23 commission.  Get it now before it gets even hotter because of the Logan movie!

2. Kaare Andrews Astonishing X-men full splash with Storm, Beast and Wolverine - Warren Ellis scripts!

3. Tony Daniel Batman action page - Grant Morrisson scripts!

4. Mad Magazine Watchmen parody page.  The page is a massive 18x24 and this might be your best chance to get something Watchmen related at a reasonable price!

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks

The art I I listed  on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve are ending tomorrow!  They items and current prices are:

1. Clayton Crain X-23 commission.  Get it now before it gets even hotter because of the Logan movie! - $107.50

2. Kaare Andrews Astonishing X-men cover quality full splash with Storm, Beast and Wolverine - Warren Ellis scripts! -$150

3. Tony Daniel Batman action page - Grant Morrisson scripts! - $100

4. Mad Magazine Watchmen parody page.  The page is a massive 18x24 and this might be your best chance to get something Watchmen related at a reasonable price! -$57

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin