C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
4 4

150 posts in this topic

8,157 posts
C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late

Seriously, we are less than a year away.

11 Months, 4 Days to go :banana:

14,073 posts

Oh goodie, same weekend as Dallas Fan Expo.

2,193 posts

i live in st louis and have been going to C2E2 for 5 years and love it!!! id love to meet up with any and all board members to meet some of you!!!

1,454 posts
10 hours ago, Raze said:

i live in st louis and have been going to C2E2 for 5 years and love it!!! id love to meet up with any and all board members to meet some of you!!!

(thumbsu I’m from Des Moines and this would be my 3rd show. I agree I too would enjoy meeting fellow boardies. 

2,193 posts

I’m in!!!!

34 posts

Planning on making my first trip to the Windy City to go to the show. 

2,193 posts

I’d be willing to organize a meet up if any one is interested!! We could meet for dinner!!!

1,454 posts
On 10/30/2017 at 12:27 PM, Raze said:

I’d be willing to organize a meet up if any one is interested!! We could meet for dinner!!!

That sounds fun, I may be interested :smile:

933 posts

This is strange:frustrated:  I never received an email for C2E2 or ECCC tickets going on sale :facepalm:  I've been going to these and NYCC for several years now.  Even double checked by spam folder but no email in there either....:censored:

1,454 posts

Less than 3 months away...Not a lot of buzz for this show? The guest announcements have been “meh” IMO. 

2,193 posts
1 hour ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Less than 3 months away...Not a lot of buzz for this show? The guest announcements have been “meh” IMO. 

Agreed but it’s still a fun show!

178 posts
On 5/1/2017 at 10:18 AM, mysterio said:

Oh goodie, same weekend as Dallas Fan Expo.

Ugh!  Has anyone gone to both C2E2 and Dallas Fan Expo shows and care to comment on the comic dealer scene?  I went to the Dallas Fan Expo last year and liked the size.  A good mix of established dealers and a number of smaller local guys. Plenty of back issue variety from GA to modern with good buys if you did some work.   C2E2 sounds like it's similar in size (a scaled down NYCC?) but how about the comic dealers?

I promised friends in Chicago and Dallas that I would fly out to visit this year when I'm in town for these shows.  Looks like I will be visiting only one of them this go 'round.

14,073 posts
45 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

Ugh!  Has anyone gone to both C2E2 and Dallas Fan Expo shows and care to comment on the comic dealer scene?  I went to the Dallas Fan Expo last year and liked the size.  A good mix of established dealers and a number of smaller local guys. Plenty of back issue variety from GA to modern with good buys if you did some work.   C2E2 sounds like it's similar in size (a scaled down NYCC?) but how about the comic dealers?

I promised friends in Chicago and Dallas that I would fly out to visit this year when I'm in town for these shows.  Looks like I will be visiting only one of them this go 'round.

I’m biased, but hit Dallas Fan Expo in April and WW Chicago in August if shopping for books is your focus. Then everyone is happy. 

2,193 posts
4 hours ago, AlphaOmega said:

I’ve only been to C2E2 and the dealers there are established and there is a large amount to go through which is fun!