• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: CGC Marvel Spotlight 5, New Gods 7, LB Cole, Subby 34, DC Horror, +more

36 posts in this topic

Thread Closed.

Will be listing a small batch of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Age Comic Books this weekend, along with a few Magazines. These have all been graded by the 3rd-party certification company call "CGC". Ever heard of 'em? Anyhoo, as always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks). I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS (rates vary based on destination but run ~$12 - 15 in the US). I also have a small batch of Raw High Grade Bronze Age DC's on ebay that end tomorrow, and if you're interested in any of those I can combine shipping - check out my ebay auctions by clicking right here, right now! I'll wrap up the thread on Sunday and send out invoices. 1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins.

Batman 237 CGC 8.0 OW Neal Adams cover/art $130.00

bat237393.thumb.jpg.fac47366a3c3e4295a4a5a9fb9d86688.jpg

Edited by drbanner

Captain Marvel 26 CGC 9.4 White Pages, 1st Thanos cover, Starlin cover/art $200.00

capmar26280_zpsb0q5m9yx.jpg

Edited by drbanner

Marvel Preview 4 CGC 6.5 White 1st appearance and Origin Starlord $SOLD

Edited by drbanner