• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

there might be a metal men #1 but thats a riddle you have to wait to solve

...and the weeds moves hidden shivering!

Showcase #46--Another one we saw last night, guessing this gentleman loved tommy tomorrow lol.  Very sharp copy.  With the slight spine roll its a 7.5 copy or better, just gorgeous.  Asking $40

Untitled-117-p1 (17).jpg

Just now, Bomber-Bob said:

I don't understand these new boards. By the time I see a Solar Boy post, it's already been taken. It's like the posts queue up and come through in groups. Oh well.

I know that feeling, B-B.

1 minute ago, oceans11 said:

:takeit: (yeah, I know it's already taken but I felt left out and wanted to play with the cool kids too. lol).

hahaha......youre always a winner in my book.....there might be a few more for you

Showcase #56--Im in love with this cover but i promised myself to only keep 10 of the comics from the whole collection.  I need to keep buying and selling to you suckers....i mean you amazing comic buyers lol.  This green is like candy apple and just stunning.  Sharp 7.5+ or better copy.  A 7.5 on ebay went for $100 so lets say ill take $65 for this gem.SOLD

Untitled-117-p1 (19).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Detective Comics #334--I saved this for the last three because the colors are unreal.  The purple here is so dark and rich its absolutely stunning.  This is the 1st appearance of the outsider.  Very very sharp copy.  I grade this in a 9.0....stunning,  Asking $70SOLD

Untitled-117-p1 (21).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY