• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC give yellow label for HERO Initiative sketch covers?

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, NamesJay said:

Which one got a 6.0? Mine came back 9.2 and 9.4 (Brereton and Migliari, respectively.)

No idea.  I just looked at the numbers in the census.  Part of me kinda hopes it was the Hughes...does that make me a bad person?  :devil:

image.png.e9bc2debdde16ccec4ae681e4ab9e5db.png

Edited by bigcbass

9 hours ago, NamesJay said:

I'm a little surprised about how many 9.8's there are. 

Maybe I'm in the minority, but when it comes to Hero Initiative sketch covers, I rarely look at the grade.  If I had the Adam Hughes cover, I wouldn't much care what the grade was. 

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but when it comes to Hero Initiative sketch covers, I rarely look at the grade.  If I had the Adam Hughes cover, I wouldn't much care what the grade was. 

I actually love that certain people will sell sketch covers cheaper because of the grade!

2 hours ago, bigcbass said:

Right or wrong, they definitely sell for less in general, you can see the eBay sales results for that.

No disputing that, I'm just saying, and echoing Adam a little bit, it's a great thing that you can pick up incredible art at a so called discount because of the grade.