• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full Iron man 1-200 7.0 cgc 55

3 posts in this topic

Full Iron man 1-200 7.0 cgc 55

Hi Guys. Im selling my iron man run 1-200 plus Annuals. I don't want to break up the run at this time, I would consider selling just 1-100 but it will not drastically change the price. ASKING $3300 for everything but offers are welcome.

Payment via Paypal, Cash, or Check/MO.

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps ongoing PM discussions.

I have all positive ebay feedback (domuhnatorcomics) and have done a few deals on here and can provide multiple references.

No one on probation or in any lists.

Returns for any reasonable reason within one week of arrival. 

Shipping will be cost to you. It will vary greatly depending on where you are. International is OK, but it will NOT be cheep. Local pickup is possible I'm in Philadelphia. I may be making a trip up to NY in a week or too as well and i could bring the books. 

The books

These all came from a  local collector who finished the full run in the late 80's, they have been in storage since then up until I bought the run a few months ago.  

The number one is the undercopy, the collection had a 7.5 with it  originally as well but I sold it. I would put the #1 around VG but it would benefit greatly from a press. The rest of the 2-10 are solidly FN+/VF. The majority of the rest of the books are in FN-VF with some over VF, Nothing under VG (there are only a handfull in the VG range and no important issues). The 55 is a 7.0 CGC with OW/W pages. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and for as many pics as you would like. I will do my best to accommodate everyone.

Thanks for looking - Dom

iron man 1-200.jpg

iron man 1.jpg

iron man 55 7.0.jpg

iron man 100 and up.jpg

iron man 128,150.jpg

iron man annuals.jpg

1-200.jpg

1-10.jpg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Sorry in advance if I'm out of line but I would think it would help a lot if you were to scan maybe the 1st 20-30 issues individually since these are the most expensive books. Hard to really tell the grades/conditions in the group pictures that you have posted.