• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank miller sig fee

7 posts in this topic

Frank miller sig fee

If I understand miller's representation web page, he charges 100$ for a signature. On this forum , I think, somebody said he charges $400.00.  That  can't be correct. 

13 hours ago, NoMan said:

Frank miller sig fee

If I understand miller's representation web page, he charges 100$ for a signature. On this forum , I think, somebody said he charges $400.00.  That  can't be correct. 

It was insanely difficult to get a Miller signature for a very long time. When he finally resurfaced, for the first private signings he was charging $400/sig. As he started doing more signings & show appearances, the price dropped.

1 hour ago, mschmidt said:

It was insanely difficult to get a Miller signature for a very long time. When he finally resurfaced, for the first private signings he was charging $400/sig. As he started doing more signings & show appearances, the price dropped.

Good Lord! 400$?  

Thanks for response and info. 

7 hours ago, mschmidt said:

He was actually charging $600 during the first private signing.

Ask me how I know. :$

And now he does them all day long for $100.

Edited by newshane

16 minutes ago, newshane said:

He was actually charging $600 during the first private signing.

Ask me how I know. :$

And now he does them all day long for $100.

That has to sting a little. On the other hand, I honestly don't think that anyone ever thought that Miller would become as available as he's been over the last year. He really was a brutally tough sig to get for the longest time ...

I think its $150 for CGC books. At least thats what it was last year in Dallas at Fan Expo when he was there and last time I used a facilitator for some sigs.

CORRECTION: You guys are right, it was $100 and the $50 was for grading I believe. If you do CGC, you have to go through him/his facilitator.

Edited by kevhtx