• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moved but available: Marvel Mystery Comics #40 CGC 5.5 up for grabs...

10 posts in this topic

Howdy,

For sale: Marvel Mystery Comics #40 CGC 5.5, asking $6350. Open to all reasonable offers as these rare GA books can be tough to price.

Great colors and clean blue label on this classic Schomburg cover. This book was previously a purple label 7.5 C-1 with minor color touch. CCS removed the CT, which you can see by the small pieces missing on the cover. Grader's notes:

moderate spine stress lines
small crease left bottom of back cover
small, multiple piece out front cover

Would love to work a cash/trade deal for a mid/low grade Marvel Mystery Comics 44. I have a very low grade 44 (pic below) I can put into a potential deal also as not to ruin someone's run.  I'll entertain other trade offers too but cash is my primary goal if not a MMC 44. 

Let me know if you'd like additional pics or have any questions. 

Rules:

-Shipping is FREE in the US. INTL shipping is available at cost, please contact me to work it out. 

-PayPal is primary for payment, check is ok but must be over-nighted

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" /  in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on this one

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and good kudos (http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9450918&fpart=1)

dCalMgmh.jpg

3MEK4REh.jpg

61P9Djzh.jpg

NFS, trade bait as described above. 

2BKF5BAl.jpg

Edited by Kevin...

Two of the best Schomburg covers of the run!

40 is by far the best no sidekick Torch cover vs axis.

You gotta love 44's rare showing of Soviet territory!

I wish upgrading my 40 was in the cards for me.

Good luck with the sale!