• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transformers BUMBLEBEE spin-off (12/21/18)

44 posts in this topic

Very predictable and Cena was just cringeworthy.  He only had one good line about the Decepticons name. Other than that he was a ridiculous parody of a generic soldier.  Despite this, I think it was a very enjoyable movie and perfect to watch with your kids. Maybe I’m biased because I have a teenage daughter named Charli.  I thought the movie focusing on her instead of giant robot battles worked. The fact that Michael Bay did not write or direct this one is apparent.  He is only listed as one of the five producers.

All in all, this will be the second Transformers movie I will buy to go along with the first one. 

2 hours ago, I like pie said:

Despite Cena being awful, all other acting was great. I give it a 8.5/10. Genuine 80's retro feel. They finally got Optimus right.

I forgot about the 80’s thing. Great music and nice little tribute to one of my favorite 80’s movies.  Yes, Optimus looked perfect.