• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't add new books to registry

5 posts in this topic

Can't add new books to registry

Glad everyone is starting to have their issues corrected with registry. I have 7 books that show this error when I try to add them.

Is this being resolved to anyone's knowledge?

IMG_1101.PNG

This happened to me as well. The book was graded some years ago and has all the right info when you look up its number, but it gave me the same message and there were no points listed for it when I clicked on the issue number in the set.

Same here. I was hoping to take the Strangers in Paradise #1 spot this year so I entered about a dozen new books but every one results in the same error. Is the Admin addressing these?

Here is an example

Strangers In Paradise Vol 3 14 1330858011     This comic is not valid for this slot. Please check the slot's list of eligible comic books. This entry has been added to the admin queue. If your book is valid for the slot, it will be resolved by the administrator.