• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Coupon Code 6/4/17

12 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

With that Code combined with a $10 off $100 I saved $25 on a book I've been watching for years :banana:

Is the $10 off $100 a stackable code?  What is it? :foryou:

Just now, Pitboss said:

It was already displayed under the item at checkout,and yes stackable :grin:

Ah, OK.  I just spent over $100 but only got $15 off.  I'm glad there wasn't another code I could have used. lol

I couldn't find any comics so at the very last minute I settled on Mylars.. I think I just got these below cost..?  If anyone knows the Egerber cost let me know. 
When sold in groups of 50, the 775M2/750FB combo is around $33 a pair, and some sellers have them for just over $90 shipped if you buy a quantity of 150..  so I'm gonna guess it was about $22 cheaper than it was supposed to be :)  
8IdRzDO.jpg

Thanks for this - pulled the trigger on 2 comics - 1 slabbed and 1 raw, got it right above the $75 minimum! Fairly new to Ebay buying, but it's great you can use the cart to buy from more than 1 seller in a "combined single PayPal" transaction to use these coupons! Cheers

3 hours ago, adampasz said:

It's funny, I end up going right down to the wire on these coupons. This one I think I bought at 9:59PM. And there was another one I missed simply 'cause I was too slow. 

You were supposed to have my back, but you were too focused on my front.  :sorry: