• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Uncanny X-Men 266 Raw copy - SOLD

4 posts in this topic

--SOLD-- 

Uncanny X-Men 266 Raw copy

Hi all.  Selling my original owner Uncanny X-Men 266.

Offers accepted.  First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Payment

Paypal

Shipping

CONUS only.  $10 USPS priority mail.  Will confirm shipping cost after packaging.

Returns

Within 5 days of receipt.  Buyer pays return shipping.  If sent back packaged in the same manner/material as it was sent, original shipping will be refunded as well.

The Goods

UNCANNY X-MEN 266 - SOLD

I posted this in the grading forum to get help on assessing condition.  Replies there were that it needed a press and would grade at least a 9.4 post-press.  Pics here are the same ones there, only I included the interior shot here.

Thanks for looking!

front.jpg

TLC.jpg

BLC.jpg

TRC.jpg

BRC.jpg

back.jpg

BCback.jpg

interior.jpg

Edited by SteppinRazor

22 hours ago, SteppinRazor said:

Uncanny X-Men 266 Raw copy

Hi all.  Selling my original owner Uncanny X-Men 266.

Offers accepted.  First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Payment

Paypal

Shipping

CONUS only.  $10 USPS priority mail.  Will confirm shipping cost after packaging.

Returns

Within 5 days of receipt.  Buyer pays return shipping.  If sent back packaged in the same manner/material as it was sent, original shipping will be refunded as well.

The Goods

UNCANNY X-MEN 266 - $70

I posted this in the grading forum to get help on assessing condition.  Replies there were that it needed a press and would grade at least a 9.4 post-press.  Pics here are the same ones there, only I included the interior shot here.

Thanks for looking!

front.jpg

TLC.jpg

BLC.jpg

TRC.jpg

BRC.jpg

back.jpg

BCback.jpg

interior.jpg

:takeit: