• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ...AND THE SPIDEY GOES TO... (EXCLUSIVE SPIDER-MAN FUNKO STATUE)

5 posts in this topic

...AND THE SPIDEY GOES TO... (EXCLUSIVE SPIDER-MAN FUNKO STATUE)

Hi all -  Just one item, but a cool one! 

Very limited edition Funko item... the Marvel Collector Corps Founders gift for this the past year, an exclusive Gold Spider-Man Statue.  This bugger is heavy, and statue the shipping box come in at around 2 lbs.

Marvel Collector Corps Funko items are automatically limited in numbers, but these Founders gifts are really limited.  The Founders Program was opened when the MCC was started and then closed down early on... and there is no longer a way to join.

So ONLY those who joined at that point get this statue.  And you have assume that people have dropped out, so I imagine these Founders gifts will get more and more rare with each passing year!

Anyway... $25 plus shipping for this guy.
Paypal only, please - no returns unless damaged (I will ship right in its original mailing box)

:takeit: rules the day, so PM chats are fine but please use the thread for the purchase!

By the way, I have not taken the statue itself out of its box... but I did take the box out of its shipping box (as you can see below) to take photos.  Everything looks great!

Edited by fmaz