• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo-man said:

:takeit: at 20% off.

Jungle Action combo--#11 and #13--Get these before the movie blows these up.  It looks awesome.  They are both nice copies.  Asking $15

^^ thank you

Star Lord #10---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #14---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #15---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.0 copy.  Asking $10

:takeit: per pm

2 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Star Lord #10---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #14---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #15---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.0 copy.  Asking $10

:takeit: per pm

^^ thank you

18 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

lol sure ill post it tonight just for you lol

Lol, Action #1 freebie.   You would be the biggest baller in the world...:flipbait: 

Solar, I already gave you 2 likes, so you are now 98 more to go for tonight....

Edited by Wolverinex

Hello everyone.  So to git my goal i need 5k more views by end of tonight into tomorrow morning.  I have 20 different buyers so i need 5 more.  Lets try to get it all sold.  There will be some cheap books and some nice books to finish off this sale.  If need be and a lot of people are up i might throw some in from my boxes.  Lets start with a quick 20 or so books then take 15 min break then another 20 more then one more break.  I think this will last 2 hours tops.  And then there will be big dicounts at the end.  I want everything out of my place lol.......Also please i want 200+ likes tonight....not sure where to keep count but its much appreciated.  thanks guys and have fun....be nice to each other and there is something for everyone.......lets do this!!!!

2 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Are we getting any hints about what's being presented today?

The start and the middle isnt nearly as cool as the end......so stay for it all.....thank you.....likes are appreciated too....