• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off one day only - Lynda Carter slabs sold! Plenty of Universal and SS left!
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman SS Lynda Carter and more!

So just like last year we have obtained 3 Lynda Carter SS books that were witnessed at a meet and greet back in April.  I expect to have these books in hand as early as tomorrow, but wanted to go ahead and start this thread in case anyone might be interested in a HeroesCon delivery.  I will be there Friday - Sunday so I could bring them with me no problem.  Otherwise shipping is exact cost based on where you want it sent and how much the total package weighs.  International bidders are welcome.  I only obtained 3 last year and 4 this year.  At the moment I still believe there are 10 or less Lynda Carter SS books out there.  Just as a heads up the Hero Initiative had one up on Ebay but it apparently was snatched up quickly.  

#36 is a sketch cover that I suggest someone gets a sketch done on the back as not to cover up the signature on the front.  Beautiful 9.8 - $900

#1 Jim Lee cover of the 75th anniversary edition.  Her pen didn't adhere to this one as well as I would have liked but still is legible and graded 9.8 - $700

#4 is Wonder Woman '77 Special, graded 9.6  - Great cover with Lynda Carter - $700.

These will likely be the last of these that our store will be able to obtain.  The fact that we managed to get four tickets this year was mind-blowing.  I have attached a picture of the raw books so you can get a better idea of what they look like.  I will also be selling about 20 or so Signature series books of other celebrities and artists.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

WWSS.JPG

20170430_085046.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

Ok wow, PMs answered and the sketch cover and the Wonder Woman 77 are both sold.  The 9.8 75th anniversary signature is all that is left at this point of the Lynda Carter signatures. 

Edited by Mayor006

If anyone even cares about any of the other books now, here is a summary listing to be followed with pictures:

All-Star Batman (blue label) Aspen Michael Turner Variant CGC 9.8 - $80

Angel Old Friends RI Variant (SS Label) signed by Amy Acker and J August Richards CGC SS 9.6 - $125 SOLD!

Batman 404 (SS Label) signed by Frank Miller back in 2006 CGC SS 9.4 - $185

Bettie Page Queen of the Nile (Blue label) Dave Stevens cover CGC 9.6 - $35  SOLD!

Catwoman 89 (blue label) EARLY Harley appearance CGC 9.8 - $85

City on the Edge of Forever 3 (SS Label) signed by J.K. Woodward CGC SS 9.8 - $45

City on the Edge of Forever 4 (SS Label) signed by J.K. Woodward CGC SS 9.8 - $45

City on the Edge of Forever 5 (SS Label) signed by J.K. Woodward CGC SS 9.8 - $45

Conan the Barbarian 24 (first full Red Sonja - blue label) CGC 5.0 - $40

Destroyer Duck 1 (first Groo - SS Label) signed by Sergio Aragones & Steve Leialoha CGC SS 9.0 - $100

DNAgents 24 (blue label) Dave Stevens cover CGC 9.2 - $30

Flash Gordon Whitman movie adaption 32 (SS Label) signed by Sam Jones & Melody Anderson CGC SS 9.4 - $175 SOLD!

Gen 13 #1 (SS Label) signed by Art Adams CGC SS 9.6 - $40

Green Lantern #100 (SS Label) 1st Air Wave II, signed by Mike Grell CGC SS 8.5 - $40

Hellboy The Golden Army (SS Label) signed by creator Mike Mignola and Guillermo Del Toro (Director) CGC SS 9.0 - $125

Independence Day (SS Label) signed by Jeff Goldblum CGC SS 9.4 - $175

JSA Classified 1 (SS Label) signed by Amanda Conner (Conner cover) CGC SS 9.8 - $85

New Mutants Annual 2 (SS Label) signed by Chris Claremont, 1st US appearance of Psylocke CGC SS 9.0 - $50  SOLD!

Sherwood Texas (FCBD) (SSS Label) signed by writer Shane Berryhill CGC SS 9.8 - $40

Starslayer 2 (SS Label) 1st full appearance of The Rocketeer, signed by Mike Grell CGC SS 9.4 - $95

Starslayer 3 (SS Label) 2nd appearance of The Rocketeer, signed by Mike Grell CGC SS 9.2 - $65

Secret Avengers 29 (SS Label) signed by Art Adams CGC SS 9.6 - $50

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Dynamic Forces Variant CGC SS 9.8 Sarah Michelle Gellar - $800

Edited by Mayor006