• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GHOST RIDER #93 Sealed Subscription Copy

37 posts in this topic

Do not open it. Keep it in the subscription bag. There is a premium paid for this kind of item - you just need to find the right buyer. I have a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog books in original subscription mailers, they're equally cool.

Again, thanks for all the replies and differing opinions on my original post regarding the subscription copy.

One more Ghost Rider-related item:

I've got this 9.8 CGC-graded Ghost Rider (1990) #1 that's been burning up my shelf. The original buyer flaked on me, so it's been packed and ready to ship for a few weeks. These normally go for about $200-$225, but I have listed it very reasonably on my ebay store in hopes of finding it a good home soon?

I've also got a near mint copy of Ghost Rider #93 in stock right now, also priced nicely. Perfect corners and just a couple of visible gloss creases along the spine.

GRCGC.JPG

1 hour ago, ten31books said:

Again, thanks for all the replies and differing opinions on my original post regarding the subscription copy.

I've got this 9.8 CGC-graded Ghost Rider (1990) #1 that's been burning up my shelf. The original buyer flaked on me, so it's been packed and ready to ship for a few weeks. These normally go for about $200-$225, but I have listed it very reasonably on my ebay store in hopes of finding it a good home soon?

I've also got a near mint copy of Ghost Rider #93 in stock right now, also priced nicely. Perfect corners and just a couple of visible gloss creases along the spine.

GRCGC.JPG

there's a more appropriate subforum to advertise your books for sale.  There's a little wiggle room in terms of directing someone to where something is being sold, but this is pretty much an ad in a veerrryyy loosely related thread.  Many if not most would consider it bad form, and even higher percentage of moderators would consider it inappropriate.

42 minutes ago, revat said:

there's a more appropriate subforum to advertise your books for sale.  There's a little wiggle room in terms of directing someone to where something is being sold, but this is pretty much an ad in a veerrryyy loosely related thread.  Many if not most would consider it bad form, and even higher percentage of moderators would consider it inappropriate.

Sorry, I thought this was a board for discussing CGC Copper Age books? I have seen many links to many relevant ebay listings posted everywhere.

Thanks for being a nanny. I won't post here again.

4 hours ago, ten31books said:

"$200-$225" compared to prices on MyComicshop.com or the general ebay market, last I checked, which was a week or two ago. Not trying to blow hot air :)

Usually when somebody says copies "go for" a certain price, that means actual sales, not :censored::censored: asking for the moon.

3 hours ago, ten31books said:

Sorry, I thought this was a board for discussing CGC Copper Age books? I have seen many links to many relevant ebay listings posted everywhere.

No, this forum is for discussing Copper Age books. When discussing values, links to eBay and other sites are often posted, but posting links to your own active listings is frowned upon.

The forum for pimping the garbage you have for sale is the Comics Market, specifically here for stuff you have on eBay.

7 hours ago, ten31books said:

GRCGC.JPG

You DEFINITELY wanna consider listing this here:

Even though its not Modern, Ill make an exception

4 hours ago, ten31books said:

Call me a nanny too, then. Read the rules before you post.:sumo:

On 6/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, Philflound said:

I don't think it in the bag is going to add any value whatsoever. It's not like it's limited in any way or comes with a trading card or something not available otherwise.

Well you would be wrong.